- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Dan Daly, sports columnist for The Washington Times, gives his take on sports and more.
Where do they rate among the top rookie QB-RB duos over the decades?
Sweeping up the last remnants of 2012 and preparing for the New Year.
Special post-Mayan Apocalypse edition.
Hopefully I can squeeze in one more of these before the world ends.
They're like chestnuts roasting on an open fire.
Just a smattering today. (Hey, I was preoccupied.)
Let us give thanks for . . . Twitter.
Special Post-Sandy Edition.
Maybe I should get Hartz Mountain to sponsor this.
The electronic equivalent of shrunken heads.
The latest sack of bird seed.
Surveying the sports scene succinctly.
A little of this, a little of that.
They're the Muggsy Bogues of communication.
Tweeting is a character issue – a 140-character issue.
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Daly OT Archives
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- Former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell's trial to test definitions of political corruption
- CURL: Obama, staffers not even pretending any more
- Rahm Emanuel: Send illegal immigrant shelter kids to Chicago
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- D.C. seeks stay in order striking down ban on handguns in public
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- HUSAIN: Fleeing Iraqi Christians find safe haven at the Shrine of Imam Ali
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Washington Times strikes content and marketing partnership with Redskins