- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
THE ROBBINS REPORT
James S. Robbins is senior editorial writer for foreign affairs at The Washington Times.
Secession fever is sweeping the country. The downside is it's illegal.
By — Published November 11, 2012 Comments
Florida election officials reneged on their promise to Allen West to count all the early ballots in the scandal-plagued 18th district election.
Allen West’s campaign is ready to “go to war” to get a recount as new numbers reveal more ballots cast than voters in some precincts.
Congressman Allen West is seeking a recount as evidence emerges of incompetence, illegal activity and possible fraud on the part of local election officials.
On election night I will be tracking key counties in four swing states.
The latest CNN poll shows Independent voters favoring Mitt Romney by 22 points, which could translate into a blowout on election night
Facing a Republican plurality and losing independents, Mr. Obama just doesn't have the votes.
General Carter F. Ham, the AFRICOM Combatant Commander at the center of the Benghazi-gate controversy, is leaving the Army.
Is an American General losing his job for trying to save the Americans besieged in Benghazi?
Mitt Romney’s Gallup daily tracking poll numbers are now better than any presidential challenger dating back to 1936.
Do we really have fewer bayonets? And should we worry about a bayonet gap?
Mitt Romney continues to out-poll every winning presidential challenger since 1968.
Mitt Romney is polling better than any presidential challenger in over 30 years
If the 2012 election were decided by white women, Mr. Obama would be soundly trounced.
Talks over the UN Arms Trade Treaty fell apart today, effectively killing the agreement
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
The Robbins Report Archives
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary