- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
- Yemen defense ministry rocked by suicide bomber, gunfire
THE ROBBINS REPORT
James S. Robbins is senior editorial writer for foreign affairs at The Washington Times.
Secession fever is sweeping the country. The downside is it's illegal.
By — Published November 11, 2012 Comments
Florida election officials reneged on their promise to Allen West to count all the early ballots in the scandal-plagued 18th district election.
Allen West’s campaign is ready to “go to war” to get a recount as new numbers reveal more ballots cast than voters in some precincts.
Congressman Allen West is seeking a recount as evidence emerges of incompetence, illegal activity and possible fraud on the part of local election officials.
On election night I will be tracking key counties in four swing states.
The latest CNN poll shows Independent voters favoring Mitt Romney by 22 points, which could translate into a blowout on election night
Facing a Republican plurality and losing independents, Mr. Obama just doesn't have the votes.
General Carter F. Ham, the AFRICOM Combatant Commander at the center of the Benghazi-gate controversy, is leaving the Army.
Is an American General losing his job for trying to save the Americans besieged in Benghazi?
Mitt Romney’s Gallup daily tracking poll numbers are now better than any presidential challenger dating back to 1936.
Do we really have fewer bayonets? And should we worry about a bayonet gap?
Mitt Romney continues to out-poll every winning presidential challenger since 1968.
Mitt Romney is polling better than any presidential challenger in over 30 years
If the 2012 election were decided by white women, Mr. Obama would be soundly trounced.
Talks over the UN Arms Trade Treaty fell apart today, effectively killing the agreement
The Robbins Report Archives
- CURL: 'Mission Accomplished' for Obamacare
- American teacher shot and killed at Benghazi international school
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- NAPOLITANO: Liberty, the wellspring of capitalism and charity
- Pentagon may give recruits 'a shot to start over' after shameful social media posts
- Democratic infighting erupts over 'we can have it all' fantasy on entitlements
- Obama returns to class warfare as poll numbers plunge
- Young millennials shun Obamacare, creating risky imbalance
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- HARPER: 'Knockout game' not a myth to liberal Sharpton