- Outrage as Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
Latest ad buys
Exclusively from The Washington Times. Data based on Federal Communications Commission disclosures processed by The Times. Reflects ad buys made from August 2012 onwards on the top four networks in the top 50 markets. Totals indicate number of individual advertising contracts. For The Times' breakdown of August advertising by television show and candidate, which reflects the demographics sought by a candidate, click here.
|Barack Obama & major PACs||Mitt Romney & major PACs|
Latest buys View More >
AdWatch - Latest Presidential Campaign Commercials
The best and worst 2012 campaign commercials with fact checking and analysis provided by the Associated Press.