- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Latest ad buys
Exclusively from The Washington Times. Data based on Federal Communications Commission disclosures processed by The Times. Reflects ad buys made from August 2012 onwards on the top four networks in the top 50 markets. Totals indicate number of individual advertising contracts. For The Times' breakdown of August advertising by television show and candidate, which reflects the demographics sought by a candidate, click here.
|Barack Obama & major PACs||Mitt Romney & major PACs|
Latest buys View More >
AdWatch - Latest Presidential Campaign Commercials
The best and worst 2012 campaign commercials with fact checking and analysis provided by the Associated Press.