- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest ad buys
Exclusively from The Washington Times. Data based on Federal Communications Commission disclosures processed by The Times. Reflects ad buys made from August 2012 onwards on the top four networks in the top 50 markets. Totals indicate number of individual advertising contracts. For The Times' breakdown of August advertising by television show and candidate, which reflects the demographics sought by a candidate, click here.
|Barack Obama & major PACs||Mitt Romney & major PACs|
Latest buys View More >
AdWatch - Latest Presidential Campaign Commercials
The best and worst 2012 campaign commercials with fact checking and analysis provided by the Associated Press.