- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
Latest ad buys
Exclusively from The Washington Times. Data based on Federal Communications Commission disclosures processed by The Times. Reflects ad buys made from August 2012 onwards on the top four networks in the top 50 markets. Totals indicate number of individual advertising contracts. For The Times' breakdown of August advertising by television show and candidate, which reflects the demographics sought by a candidate, click here.
|Barack Obama & major PACs||Mitt Romney & major PACs|
Latest buys View More >
AdWatch - Latest Presidential Campaign Commercials
The best and worst 2012 campaign commercials with fact checking and analysis provided by the Associated Press.