- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Hundreds testify before Md. gun law hearing
A gun rights rally fills Lawyers Park in front of the Maryland State House while hundreds testify about Gov. O'Malley's proposed new gun laws.
Del. Michael Smigiel (R-District 36) speaks at a pro-gun rights rally at Lawyers Park in front of the Maryland State House, Annapolis, Md., Wednesday, February 6, 2013. Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley is set to testify at a Judicial Proceedings Committee hearing that are discussing a number of proposed gun bills. (Andrew Harnik/The Washington Times)