- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Israeli troops clash with Palestinian protesters
Thousands of Palestinians marched through the streets of Hebron on Thursday during a funeral procession for a teenager killed by Israeli troops.
Israeli soldiers take aim during clashes with Palestinians, not seen, during the funeral of Mohammed Suleima, 17, in the West Bank city of Hebron, Thursday, Dec. 13, 2012. Thousands of Palestinians marched through the streets of this West Bank city on Thursday, chanting anti-Israel slogans and waving green Hamas flags during a funeral procession for a teenager killed by Israeli troops. (AP Photo/Nasser Shiyoukhi)