- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Maryland casino moves quickly to add table games
Flanked by women who work David Cordish announces plans to add live table games and 24-hour gambling at a at the Maryland Live! casino.
Flanked by women who work at the Maryland Live! Casino, David Cordish with The Cordish Company announces plans for the casino at Arundel Mills Mall in Hanover, Md. to add live table games and 24-hour gambling at a press conference Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2012. Approximately 150 table games will be added to the casino floor, including Black Jack, Roulette, Craps, Sic Bo and Baccarat. The casino is prepared to immediately start the modifications necessary to bring in the new games, with the hope that they will be in place by the spring. (Barbara L. Salisbury/The Washington Times)