- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Confederate flag, blackface flaps lead Catholic school to expel 4
President Obama's second inaugural
President Obama is sworn in for his second term at the U.S. Capitol during the 57th Presidential Inauguration ceremony in Washington.
President Barack Obama is sworn in for his second term on the West Lawn of the U.S. Capitol Building at the 57th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony, Washington, D.C., Monday, January 21, 2013. (Andrew Harnik/The Washington Times)