- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
Ravens hold on to win Super Bowl, 34-31, against the 49ers
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco wins MVP after a 34-31 win against the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl XLVII.
Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis (52) celebrates after defeating the San Francisco 49ers 34-31 in the NFLSuper Bowl XLVII football game Sunday, Feb. 3, 2013, in New Orleans. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci)