- ‘Harry Potter’ religion class seeks to enlighten students on ‘God, sin, and theodicy’
- ‘Optionally piloted’ Black Hawk helicopter clears tests; future missions to go ‘fully unmanned’
- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
Robert Downey Jr.: Hurt on ‘Iron Man 3’ set; filming on hold
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Production on “Iron Man 3” is on hold after star Robert Downey Jr. hurt his foot during filming.
Marvel Studios said Thursday that Downey was injured while performing a stunt and “there will be a short delay in production while he recuperates.” The 47-year-old actor is shooting the third installment in the superhero franchise in North Carolina.
“Iron Man 3” is set for release next summer. Downey plays billionaire playboy Tony Stark and Gwyneth Paltrow is his love, Pepper Potts. Guy Pearce and Ben Kingsley also star.
Downey also appeared as his Stark/Iron Man character earlier this summer in “The Avengers.” The actor also unveiled a clip of the forthcoming “Iron Man’ flick at Comic-Con last month.
TWT Video Picks
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- In its hunt for Senate, Republican candidates campaign against Harry Reid
- Obamacare class-action suit opens a new legal front
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- List Hillary Clinton's successes? State Dept. spokeswoman flubs answer
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- 'Conservatives' should feel exposed by Bundy's racist comments: Scarborough
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Sold out: Ukraine's leadership swapped best military weapons for cash
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014