- NTSB hearing on San Francisco airliner crash postponed
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford insists he has dried out, vows sobriety test
- Greenpeace video warns that climate change is wrecking Santa’s home
- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
New in D.C.: 292 town homes, condos near arboretum
Amenities of the community, which is a venture between Ryan Homes and Fort Lincoln New Town Corp., include a recreation center, an outdoor swimming pool and ball fields. The Shops at Dakota Crossing, which includes a Costco in addition to other shops and restaurants, is adjacent to the community. A Metrobus stop is just outside the community.
Each home will include a brick front, low-maintenance vinyl siding, professional landscaping, a composite deck and a one- or two-car garage.
Inside, all four models feature two or three bedrooms, 21/2 baths, and hardwood flooring in the foyer and powder room. Buyers can choose between ceramic tile or hardwood flooring in the kitchen, which has granite counters and recessed lighting. The full baths have upgraded ceramic tile work. The homes are Energy Star-certified with an estimated savings of 30 percent in energy costs for a similarly sized home.
The homes have 1,200 to 2,218 finished square feet, with base prices from $289,990 to $424,990. Condominium fees are $196 per month and homeowner association fees are $107 per month.
The Rubens model, a one-level condominium with 1,200 square feet, is priced from $289,990. This home has a one-car garage on the lower level with stairs to the upper-level unit.
This home has a front living room with three windows and a dining area open to the kitchen, which has a breakfast bar. Nearby is a laundry/utility room.
The master suite has a walk-in closet and a private bath with a shower or optional tub. Nearby are a second bedroom and a second full bath.
Options include a fireplace with an entertainment alcove, a cathedral ceiling and tray ceilings.
For more information or directions, call 202/578-0653 or visit www.villagesatdakotacrossing.com.
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
- American bourbon now better than Scottish whiskey: U.K.-born expert
- FITTON: A closer look at the Benghazi lie
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
- Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Raul Castro at Nelson Mandela's funeral
- Israeli P.M. Benjamin Netanyahu backs out of Nelson Mandela funeral
- Troops forced to rely on welfare, holiday charity
- Oregon fails to sign up single person on health care website as states struggle
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, 'cherry-picked' intelligence: report
- George Zimmermans girlfriend flips on assault: Let my boyfriend go
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Notes from a running nerd: musings and more on all things running.
NFL junkie Eric Golub reports on his favorite obsession. There is no football offseason. Every February he pretends to care about other sports while sobbing uncontrollably each Sunday until September.
The cold hard truth about politics in America today and the state of this once great nation.
The world impacts us. What happens in our towns, cities, states, country and on this planet makes a difference to us.
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow