- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
New in D.C.: 292 town homes, condos near arboretum
Amenities of the community, which is a venture between Ryan Homes and Fort Lincoln New Town Corp., include a recreation center, an outdoor swimming pool and ball fields. The Shops at Dakota Crossing, which includes a Costco in addition to other shops and restaurants, is adjacent to the community. A Metrobus stop is just outside the community.
Each home will include a brick front, low-maintenance vinyl siding, professional landscaping, a composite deck and a one- or two-car garage.
Inside, all four models feature two or three bedrooms, 21/2 baths, and hardwood flooring in the foyer and powder room. Buyers can choose between ceramic tile or hardwood flooring in the kitchen, which has granite counters and recessed lighting. The full baths have upgraded ceramic tile work. The homes are Energy Star-certified with an estimated savings of 30 percent in energy costs for a similarly sized home.
The homes have 1,200 to 2,218 finished square feet, with base prices from $289,990 to $424,990. Condominium fees are $196 per month and homeowner association fees are $107 per month.
The Rubens model, a one-level condominium with 1,200 square feet, is priced from $289,990. This home has a one-car garage on the lower level with stairs to the upper-level unit.
This home has a front living room with three windows and a dining area open to the kitchen, which has a breakfast bar. Nearby is a laundry/utility room.
The master suite has a walk-in closet and a private bath with a shower or optional tub. Nearby are a second bedroom and a second full bath.
Options include a fireplace with an entertainment alcove, a cathedral ceiling and tray ceilings.
For more information or directions, call 202/578-0653 or visit www.villagesatdakotacrossing.com.
TWT Video Picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- 80 people publicly executed across North Korea for films, Bibles
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- CURL: The modern GOP really is Reagan's 'Big Tent' party
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Six Senate seats could hinge on Keystone pipeline
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- CPAC 2014: Straw poll signals Paul-Cruz showdown
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again