- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Will Ferrell: ‘Saddened’ by Stewart-Pattinson breakup
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Kristen Stewart is a “trampire.”
So says comedian Will Ferrell, who broke down in (crocodile) tears over the breakup between Stewart and her “Twilight” co-star and real-life boyfriend Robert Pattinson during an interview Thursday on Conan O’Brien’s show.
Ferrell was on “Conan” to promote his upcoming movie, “The Campaign,” when O’Brien noted that the funnyman seemed upset.
When O’Brien insisted that things will be fine, Ferrell shouted, “It’s not going to be fine, ever!”
“She’s a trampire, that’s what she is,” Ferrell said.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- WILLIAMS: Bill Maher, comedian or bigot?
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Vulnerable Democrats must 'run their own race'
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back vs. phony 'war on women'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.