- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
New in Maryland: Triton Woods
Classic Communities Cos. is building 38 single-family homes on sites of one-third to one-half acre at Triton Woods in Edgewater, a community with two wooded cul de sacs, mature trees and a conservation easement located near the Smithsonian Environmental Research Center, the South River Golf Links, downtown Annapolis and the Beverly Triton Beach Park.
Each home in this Anne Arundel County community will include upgraded vinyl siding, professional landscaping, a sodded yard and a two-car garage. Brick fronts are optional.
Inside, all four models feature four bedrooms; 2½ or 3½ baths; hardwood flooring in the foyer; ceramic tile or hardwood flooring in the powder room, kitchen and family foyer; 9-foot ceilings on the main level; crown molding; a gas fireplace; 42-inch maple or oak cabinets, granite counters, a pantry and recessed lighting in the center-island kitchen; ceramic tile flooring in the baths; a luxury master bath with a soaking tub and separate shower; a high-tech wiring system; a rough-in for a lower-level bath; gas water heating; and dual-zone heating and air conditioning.
The homes have 2,335 to 3,261 finished square feet, with base prices from $529,990 to $584,990. Homeowner association fees are $40 per month.
The Drum Point model, with 2,685 square feet, is priced from $542,900. This center-hall Colonial includes a foyer flanked by the living room and dining room. A private study is off the family foyer.
The main level also has a great room with a wall of windows, the kitchen, a breakfast area with a box-bay window and a powder room.
Upstairs, the master suite has a separate sitting room, two walk-in closets and a luxury bath. Three more bedrooms, a second full bath and a laundry room complete this level.
Options include finished lower levels, sunrooms, bonus rooms, decks, screened porches and tray ceilings.
For more information or directions, call sales managers Steve DuQuette at 410/490-8276 or David Yee at 410/487-5980 or the Triton Woods Model Office at 410/798-5871 or visit www.tritonwoodshomes.com.
TWT Video Picks
By Tammy Bruce
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- BRUCE: Obama's bizarre immigration rules
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- IRS to turn over Lerner emails in tea party targeting probe
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- PRUDEN: Likening Putin to Hitler on Ukraine shows Hillary's shaky grasp of history
- DELAY: A revolution for the Constitution
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again