- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
New in Maryland: Triton Woods
Classic Communities Cos. is building 38 single-family homes on sites of one-third to one-half acre at Triton Woods in Edgewater, a community with two wooded cul de sacs, mature trees and a conservation easement located near the Smithsonian Environmental Research Center, the South River Golf Links, downtown Annapolis and the Beverly Triton Beach Park.
Each home in this Anne Arundel County community will include upgraded vinyl siding, professional landscaping, a sodded yard and a two-car garage. Brick fronts are optional.
Inside, all four models feature four bedrooms; 2½ or 3½ baths; hardwood flooring in the foyer; ceramic tile or hardwood flooring in the powder room, kitchen and family foyer; 9-foot ceilings on the main level; crown molding; a gas fireplace; 42-inch maple or oak cabinets, granite counters, a pantry and recessed lighting in the center-island kitchen; ceramic tile flooring in the baths; a luxury master bath with a soaking tub and separate shower; a high-tech wiring system; a rough-in for a lower-level bath; gas water heating; and dual-zone heating and air conditioning.
The homes have 2,335 to 3,261 finished square feet, with base prices from $529,990 to $584,990. Homeowner association fees are $40 per month.
The Drum Point model, with 2,685 square feet, is priced from $542,900. This center-hall Colonial includes a foyer flanked by the living room and dining room. A private study is off the family foyer.
The main level also has a great room with a wall of windows, the kitchen, a breakfast area with a box-bay window and a powder room.
Upstairs, the master suite has a separate sitting room, two walk-in closets and a luxury bath. Three more bedrooms, a second full bath and a laundry room complete this level.
Options include finished lower levels, sunrooms, bonus rooms, decks, screened porches and tray ceilings.
For more information or directions, call sales managers Steve DuQuette at 410/490-8276 or David Yee at 410/487-5980 or the Triton Woods Model Office at 410/798-5871 or visit www.tritonwoodshomes.com.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- 'Deport Bieber' petition draws no comment from White House
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.