- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
New in Virginia: Trent Grove at Brambleton
Question of the Day
Pulte Homes is building 150 Grand Villa town homes on 6,500-square-foot sites at Trent Grove at Brambleton in Ashburn, a planned community with pools, parks, walking trails, play areas, multipurpose courts and a town center with a movie theater, shops and restaurants.
Each home in this Loudoun County community will include vinyl siding, professional landscaping, a sodded site, an asphalt driveway and a two-car garage.
Inside, all four models feature three or four bedrooms; 21/2 baths; hardwood flooring in the foyer, powder room and kitchen; 9-foot ceilings on all three levels; oak stairs on the main level; six-panel interior doors; 42-inch flat-panel birch cabinets and granite counters in the kitchen; ceramic tile flooring in the baths; a finished recreation room on the lower level; low-E windows; a programmable thermostat; and gas heat.
The homes have approximately 3,161 to 3,660 finished square feet, with base prices from $434,990 to $469,990. Homeowner association fees are $182 per month.
The Hirson model, with 3,660 square feet, is priced from $469,990. This home features a center-foyer entrance flanked by the dining room and a library. Nearby are a family foyer entrance from the garage and a powder room.
The main level has a great room and a kitchen and breakfast area.
Upstairs, the master suite has two walk-in closets and a private bath with an oversized shower and dual sinks. A loft, three more bedrooms, a second full bath and a laundry room complete this level.
Buyers can choose to move the laundry room to the first floor and add a third bath upstairs. Other options include a lower-level bedroom, bath and exercise room; a gourmet kitchen; a fireplace; a screened porch; a deck; a sunroom; a luxury master bath; and tray ceilings.
For more information or directions, call sales consultants Michael Hales and Kelly Chaney at 703/327-7583 or visit www.pulte.com/communities/va/ashburn/trent-grove.
TWT Video Picks
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- New York Times reporter Carol Vogel accused of plagiarism
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- ISIL destroys key bridge leading to Baghdad; suicide truck bomb severed supply line
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world