- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
New in Virginia: Trent Grove at Brambleton
Question of the Day
Pulte Homes is building 150 Grand Villa town homes on 6,500-square-foot sites at Trent Grove at Brambleton in Ashburn, a planned community with pools, parks, walking trails, play areas, multipurpose courts and a town center with a movie theater, shops and restaurants.
Each home in this Loudoun County community will include vinyl siding, professional landscaping, a sodded site, an asphalt driveway and a two-car garage.
Inside, all four models feature three or four bedrooms; 21/2 baths; hardwood flooring in the foyer, powder room and kitchen; 9-foot ceilings on all three levels; oak stairs on the main level; six-panel interior doors; 42-inch flat-panel birch cabinets and granite counters in the kitchen; ceramic tile flooring in the baths; a finished recreation room on the lower level; low-E windows; a programmable thermostat; and gas heat.
The homes have approximately 3,161 to 3,660 finished square feet, with base prices from $434,990 to $469,990. Homeowner association fees are $182 per month.
The Hirson model, with 3,660 square feet, is priced from $469,990. This home features a center-foyer entrance flanked by the dining room and a library. Nearby are a family foyer entrance from the garage and a powder room.
The main level has a great room and a kitchen and breakfast area.
Upstairs, the master suite has two walk-in closets and a private bath with an oversized shower and dual sinks. A loft, three more bedrooms, a second full bath and a laundry room complete this level.
Buyers can choose to move the laundry room to the first floor and add a third bath upstairs. Other options include a lower-level bedroom, bath and exercise room; a gourmet kitchen; a fireplace; a screened porch; a deck; a sunroom; a luxury master bath; and tray ceilings.
For more information or directions, call sales consultants Michael Hales and Kelly Chaney at 703/327-7583 or visit www.pulte.com/communities/va/ashburn/trent-grove.
TWT Video Picks
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- SOWELL:Bordering on immigration madness
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq