- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
New in Virginia: Trent Grove at Brambleton
Pulte Homes is building 150 Grand Villa town homes on 6,500-square-foot sites at Trent Grove at Brambleton in Ashburn, a planned community with pools, parks, walking trails, play areas, multipurpose courts and a town center with a movie theater, shops and restaurants.
Each home in this Loudoun County community will include vinyl siding, professional landscaping, a sodded site, an asphalt driveway and a two-car garage.
Inside, all four models feature three or four bedrooms; 21/2 baths; hardwood flooring in the foyer, powder room and kitchen; 9-foot ceilings on all three levels; oak stairs on the main level; six-panel interior doors; 42-inch flat-panel birch cabinets and granite counters in the kitchen; ceramic tile flooring in the baths; a finished recreation room on the lower level; low-E windows; a programmable thermostat; and gas heat.
The homes have approximately 3,161 to 3,660 finished square feet, with base prices from $434,990 to $469,990. Homeowner association fees are $182 per month.
The Hirson model, with 3,660 square feet, is priced from $469,990. This home features a center-foyer entrance flanked by the dining room and a library. Nearby are a family foyer entrance from the garage and a powder room.
The main level has a great room and a kitchen and breakfast area.
Upstairs, the master suite has two walk-in closets and a private bath with an oversized shower and dual sinks. A loft, three more bedrooms, a second full bath and a laundry room complete this level.
Buyers can choose to move the laundry room to the first floor and add a third bath upstairs. Other options include a lower-level bedroom, bath and exercise room; a gourmet kitchen; a fireplace; a screened porch; a deck; a sunroom; a luxury master bath; and tray ceilings.
For more information or directions, call sales consultants Michael Hales and Kelly Chaney at 703/327-7583 or visit www.pulte.com/communities/va/ashburn/trent-grove.
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
- Obama's Afghanistan experts stumped on U.S. death toll, war costs during hearing
- NAPOLITANO: A conspiracy so vast
- House votes for bargain to end budget drama
- Biden guarantees victory on immigration reform
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro 'marriage'
- ICT trade mission to Azerbaijan successfully completed
- Obama takes 'selfie' at Mandela's funeral service
- CHELLANEY: China's game of chicken
- Inside China: Ukraine gets nuke umbrella
- EDITORIAL: The Potemkin website
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Consummate traveler Todd DeFeo explores the unique stories that make destinations worth going to.
Covering the world of soccer, including the World Cup, Major League Soccer, D.C. United and the English Premier League and other interesting sporting events.
Born in 1930 in rural Missouri, Charles Vandegriffe, Sr., brings his time and place to the Communities.
Columns from Voices around the World talking about the events, people, politics and social issues that concern us wherever, and whoever, we are.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow