- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
New in Virginia: Trent Grove at Brambleton
Pulte Homes is building 150 Grand Villa town homes on 6,500-square-foot sites at Trent Grove at Brambleton in Ashburn, a planned community with pools, parks, walking trails, play areas, multipurpose courts and a town center with a movie theater, shops and restaurants.
Each home in this Loudoun County community will include vinyl siding, professional landscaping, a sodded site, an asphalt driveway and a two-car garage.
Inside, all four models feature three or four bedrooms; 21/2 baths; hardwood flooring in the foyer, powder room and kitchen; 9-foot ceilings on all three levels; oak stairs on the main level; six-panel interior doors; 42-inch flat-panel birch cabinets and granite counters in the kitchen; ceramic tile flooring in the baths; a finished recreation room on the lower level; low-E windows; a programmable thermostat; and gas heat.
The homes have approximately 3,161 to 3,660 finished square feet, with base prices from $434,990 to $469,990. Homeowner association fees are $182 per month.
The Hirson model, with 3,660 square feet, is priced from $469,990. This home features a center-foyer entrance flanked by the dining room and a library. Nearby are a family foyer entrance from the garage and a powder room.
The main level has a great room and a kitchen and breakfast area.
Upstairs, the master suite has two walk-in closets and a private bath with an oversized shower and dual sinks. A loft, three more bedrooms, a second full bath and a laundry room complete this level.
Buyers can choose to move the laundry room to the first floor and add a third bath upstairs. Other options include a lower-level bedroom, bath and exercise room; a gourmet kitchen; a fireplace; a screened porch; a deck; a sunroom; a luxury master bath; and tray ceilings.
For more information or directions, call sales consultants Michael Hales and Kelly Chaney at 703/327-7583 or visit www.pulte.com/communities/va/ashburn/trent-grove.
TWT Video Picks
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- U.S. military on high alert as Ukraine troops trade gunfire with pro-Russian militants
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes 'your paycheck'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.