- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
New in Virginia: Mercer Park Metropolitan Flats and Towns
Van Metre Homes is building 159 condominiums at Mercer Park Metropolitan Flats and Towns at Stone Ridge, a planned community in Aldie. Community amenities include swimming pools, a clubhouse, a fitness center, tennis courts, basketball courts, walking and biking trails, an outdoor amphitheater and the Stone Ridge Village Center.
Stone Ridge is convenient to Route 28, the Dulles Toll Road, Washington Dulles International Airport and a Loudoun County commuter bus stop.
Each home in this Loudoun County community will include an exterior of stone and vinyl siding, a deck or balcony, a one-car garage, and two parking spaces.
Inside, all seven models feature one to three levels with one to three bedrooms and one to three full baths. Some homes also have a half bath. Standard features include ceramic tile flooring in the foyer, 9-foot ceilings and vaulted ceilings, 42-inch maple cabinets and granite counters in the kitchen, maple cabinets and granite counters in the baths, a high-tech wiring system, designer light fixtures, a digital thermostat and gas heat.
The homes have 1,000 to 2,534 finished square feet, with base prices from $199,990 to $309,990. Combined homeowner association and condominium fees are $296 per month.
The Page model, with 1,800 square feet, is priced from $272,990. This three-level home has a one-car garage, two bedrooms and three baths.
The Page features a private entrance with a porch on the main level, which has a living room with a closet; a central staircase to the upper and lower levels; and an open family room, breakfast area and center-island kitchen with a pantry and access to a deck.
Upstairs, the master suite has a walk-in closet and a private full bath with a double-sink vanity. One more bedroom, a second full bath and a laundry room complete this level.
The finished lower level has a recreation room, a full bath, closets and access to the garage.
For more information or directions, call community sales manager Elaine Dai at 703/764-5491 or visit www.vanmetrehomes.com.
TWT Video Picks
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- Ga. judge won't stop new Vidalia onion rule
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- EDITORIAL: Intolerance at Brandeis silences Muslim dissident Hirsi Ali
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.