- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
New in Virginia: Mercer Park Metropolitan Flats and Towns
Van Metre Homes is building 159 condominiums at Mercer Park Metropolitan Flats and Towns at Stone Ridge, a planned community in Aldie. Community amenities include swimming pools, a clubhouse, a fitness center, tennis courts, basketball courts, walking and biking trails, an outdoor amphitheater and the Stone Ridge Village Center.
Each home in this Loudoun County community will include an exterior of stone and vinyl siding, a deck or balcony, a one-car garage, and two parking spaces.
Inside, all seven models feature one to three levels with one to three bedrooms and one to three full baths. Some homes also have a half bath. Standard features include ceramic tile flooring in the foyer, 9-foot ceilings and vaulted ceilings, 42-inch maple cabinets and granite counters in the kitchen, maple cabinets and granite counters in the baths, a high-tech wiring system, designer light fixtures, a digital thermostat and gas heat.
The homes have 1,000 to 2,534 finished square feet, with base prices from $199,990 to $309,990. Combined homeowner association and condominium fees are $296 per month.
The Page model, with 1,800 square feet, is priced from $272,990. This three-level home has a one-car garage, two bedrooms and three baths.
The Page features a private entrance with a porch on the main level, which has a living room with a closet; a central staircase to the upper and lower levels; and an open family room, breakfast area and center-island kitchen with a pantry and access to a deck.
Upstairs, the master suite has a walk-in closet and a private full bath with a double-sink vanity. One more bedroom, a second full bath and a laundry room complete this level.
The finished lower level has a recreation room, a full bath, closets and access to the garage.
For more information or directions, call community sales manager Elaine Dai at 703/764-5491 or visit www.vanmetrehomes.com.
By Tom Fitton
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
- MILLER: Brady Campaign says Colorado recalls due to NRA, not grassroots opposition to gun control
- CURL: Obama tells a whopper on IRS scandal
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a 'wealthy white men' racist word
- Ted Cruz sees legal landmines ahead for Obamacare
- WOLF: The president's other Obamacare lies
- Lawmakers see 'false narrative' of Obama as a terrorist fighter
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, 'cherry-picked' intelligence: report
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Israeli P.M. Benjamin Netanyahu backs out of Nelson Mandela funeral
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Richard Ivory, editor-in-chief of Hip Hop Republicans and HHR at Communities Digital News, turns his interests, and pen, to the people making news today.
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
The world impacts us. What happens in our towns, cities, states, country and on this planet makes a difference to us.
Happiness is attainable. Morning to night. I love to teach, deal with folks that have an issue and really wish to tackle it and write.
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow