- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
New in Maryland: Park Ridge
Craftmark Homes is building 91 single-family homes on sites of 15,350 square feet to 36,890 square feet at Park Ridge in Clarksburg off Father Hurley Boulevard.
Each home in this Montgomery County community will include a brick front, a poured-concrete foundation with a brick design, professional landscaping, an asphalt driveway and a two- or three-car garage.
Inside, all nine models feature four bedrooms, 2½ to 4½ baths, oak stairs, hardwood flooring in the foyer, 9- or 10-foot ceilings on the main level, crown and chair-rail molding, recessed lighting, a gas fireplace with a marble surround, 42-inch cabinets and a pantry in the center-island kitchen, ceramic tile flooring in the baths, a luxury master bath with a soaking tub and separate shower, a high-tech wiring system, a security system, a rough-in for a lower-level bath, and gas heat and hot water.
The homes have 2,994 to 5,571 finished square feet, with base prices from $669,900 to $839,900. Homeowner association fees are $189 per quarter.
The Oakton Alternate model, with 4,275 square feet, is priced from $738,900 to $758,900. This home features a two-story foyer with double doors into a study.
The main level has a formal living room with columns framing the entrance to the formal dining room. Across the back of the house are the kitchen, breakfast area and a family room with two walls of windows.
The main level also has a mudroom, a powder room and a rear staircase in addition to the main stairs.
Upstairs, the master suite has a separate sitting room, two walk-in closets and a luxury bath.
The second bedroom has a private full bath, while the third and fourth bedrooms share a connecting full bath. A laundry room completes this level.
Options include finished lower levels, finished attic levels, conservatories, morning rooms, sunrooms, room extensions and bay windows.
For more information or directions, call community sales manager Candice Grams at 301/916-8235 or visit www.craftmarkhomes.com.
TWT Video Picks
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- HURT: Wilson and Obama ... 100 years apart, but so alike
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- Eric Cantor rejects latest Obama immigration outreach
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.