- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Taylor Swift: Singer’s faux British accent sets Twitter tweeters atwitter
Question of the Day
Did Taylor Swift just launch World War III?
After Swift broke into a faux British accent during her Grammy-opening performance, several One Direction fans took to Twitter to voice their disdain at the apparent dig at one of the singer’s former flames, One Direction member (and native Brit) Harry Styles.
The English-accented flourish came when Swift started speaking in the middle of an “Alice in Wonderland”-like performance of her Grammy-nominated song “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.”
Reaction was swift.
“Did Taylor Swift just do an English accent?” director Judd Apatow tweeted immediately after it happened.
TWT Video Picks
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Latest Obama claim: I don't learn anything from the news
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- Tom Petty: 'No one's got Christ more wrong than the Christians'
- HURT: The cost of 'free' water in Detroit
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq