- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Barbara Walters: Newswoman, ‘The View’ host expects to leave hospital soon
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) — Barbara Walters says she expects to be home from the hospital soon after taking a spill at a Saturday night party at the British ambassador’s home in Washington.
The veteran ABC newswoman thanked people who expressed concern in a statement read Monday on “The View.”
She says she’s running a low-grade fever and doctors don’t want to release her until her temperature is normal. She says things are going in the right direction and she expects to be home soon.
Her colleagues at “The View” wished her well on the air, although comic Joy Behar couldn’t resist a joke.
Miss Behar urged Miss Walters to get well and to “lay off the Grey Goose” vodka.
TWT Video Picks
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- Tony Dungy doubles down on Michael Sam remarks: 'Drafting him would bring much distraction'
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Rick Perry: County jails in Texas have taken in 203,000 "criminal aliens"
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq