- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Michael Buble: Vocalist, wife expecting their first child
NEW YORK (AP) — Michael Buble has something new to sing about: becoming a father.
In an online video posted Thursday by the YouTube account of Mr. Buble’s wife, Luisana Lopilato, a sonogram with the words “Mini Buble!!!” is shown. The 20-second video ends up with “We’re having a baby Buble!!!!”
The 37-year-old Canadian singer and his 25-year-old Argentine actress wife were married in 2011. The couple met in 2009 during a South American concert tour.
A representative for Mr. Buble confirmed that the couple are expecting.
Mr. Buble is a Grammy-winning pop singer who has sold millions of albums, including “Crazy Love” and 2011’s “Christmas.” Miss Lopilato made her name as a model and in Argentine sitcoms and soap operas.
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- WILLIAMS: Bill Maher, comedian or bigot?
- NYT's David Brooks: Obama has 'manhood problem' in Middle East
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.