- Ex-Army Ranger petitions to keep tan beret off certain soldiers’ heads
- U.S. clears sale of $680 million in Black Hawk helicopters to Mexico
- Justice Dept.’s new clemency guidelines: Crack offenders most obvious candidates
- Kansas man wants ‘Murder’ tattoo removed from neck before murder trial
- Obama goes golfing as family mourns aunt’s death in Boston
- Atheists win prayer battle against California city council
- Americans for Prosperity ad attacks N.H. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen’s Obamacare vote
- Senate races are close in Southern states, poll shows
- Texas A&M kicks off FAA-backed drone tests for business ventures
- Bad loser: ‘Call of Duty’ gamer calls in SWAT team on teen who won
Michael Buble: Vocalist, wife expecting their first child
NEW YORK (AP) — Michael Buble has something new to sing about: becoming a father.
In an online video posted Thursday by the YouTube account of Mr. Buble’s wife, Luisana Lopilato, a sonogram with the words “Mini Buble!!!” is shown. The 20-second video ends up with “We’re having a baby Buble!!!!”
The 37-year-old Canadian singer and his 25-year-old Argentine actress wife were married in 2011. The couple met in 2009 during a South American concert tour.
A representative for Mr. Buble confirmed that the couple are expecting.
Mr. Buble is a Grammy-winning pop singer who has sold millions of albums, including “Crazy Love” and 2011’s “Christmas.” Miss Lopilato made her name as a model and in Argentine sitcoms and soap operas.
TWT Video Picks
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- IRS revokes conservative group's tax-exempt status over anti-Clinton statements: report
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Ministry of Truth: SCOTUS skeptical of law to police campaign 'lies'
- EDITORIAL: Voting with one's feet shows folly of liberal economic policies
- Ukraine claims torture by pro-Russian forces on the heels of Biden's stern warning to Moscow
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014