- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
SHAPIRO: Remembering Andrew Breitbart
A true American hero of the media
Question of the Day
That was what drove him — a passionate love for freedom, individualism and truth. Despite how much the left had popularized criticizing the United States and all of its greatness, Andrew made no apologies for capitalism and free enterprise.
Andrew Breitbart was the living spirit of what is missing in the conservative movement today — fearlessness to defend the true ideals of what our country really stands for. He was and will always remain a true American hero.
He should not be forgotten.
Jeffrey Scott Shapiro is a lawyer and journalist who previously worked with Andrew Breitbart.
TWT Video Picks
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
Get Breaking Alerts
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- Hezbollah warring in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Despite rhetoric, gun prosecutions plummet under Obama
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote