- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest updates and news on the American Conservative Union's 2014 Political Action Conference (CPAC) held at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Md.
Azerbaijan: Feel the Diversity is a Special Report produced by The Washington Times Advocacy Department.
The Washington Times Communities 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is your source for the latest news and reviews of the best toys, electronics, household items and gift ideas for the entire family this holiday season.
In the fourth season of coach Mike Shanahan and general manager Bruce Allen’s partnership, the Redskins - led by Robert Griffin III, Alfred Morris, Santana Moss and Ryan Kerrigan - are as close to achieving true staying power as they have been since the franchise’s glory years of the 1980s and early 1990s. Whether they seize it will define their 2013 season.
Latest news and analysis from organizations representing the Tea Party movement
The Washington Times has teamed up with the Augusta Chronicle to deliver the latest news and analysis on the 2013 Masters Tournament held April 11-14 at the Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, Ga.
The latest news, analysis and debates on immigration reform and policy.
The latest news coverage, opinion and information on Second Amendment rights and gun control. The Second Amendment states "a well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed..."
The latest updates on energy and environment news, analysis and opinion covering energy policy and its impact on resources and climate.
The latest updates and schedule for the 2013 Presidential Inauguration held in Washington, D.C., the week of Jan. 21, including background on the inaugural parade, inaugural balls and galas, swearing-in ceremony and inaugural address.
The latest updates and debate on the 113th Congress covering key issues such as immigration, defense, cybersecurity and taxes along with demographics, historical data and biographies of the newest members of the Senate and House of Representatives.
The latest news, analysis and opinion about the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that killed U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three other Americans.
A blend of a downgraded hurricane mixed with two other storms, Superstorm Sandy created an unprecedented weather event that left many dead and millions without power on the East Coast. The Washington Times offers the latest news, photos and videos of the wind, snow, rain and flooding as residents begin to clean up and rebuild in the aftermath of the 2012 Frankenstorm.
Exclusive video and news coverage of The Washington Times' 30th Anniversary Gala and the Family, Faith, Freedom and Service Symposium held October 2, 2012 at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel.
Remembering the Rev. Sun Myung Moon, founder of the Unification Church.
The latest news, photos, video and opinion coverage of the 2012 Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C.
The latest news, photos, video and opinion coverage of the 2012 Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla.
The latest news, medal counts, schedule, photos and videos from the London 2012 Olympic Games.
News coverage, opinion and information on health care reform and health care policy including the Affordable Care Act.
Honoring the 70th Anniversary of the World War II Battle of Midway, a turning point in Pacific naval campaign against the Japanese, The Washington Times salutes the efforts of American code-breakers, sailors, marines and pilots through exclusive news and videos.
Latest news, photos and videos of the 25th Anniversary of Rolling Thunder, a gathering that brings veterans and bikers to Washington, D.C., every Memorial Day weekend to demonstrate for prisoner of war/missing in action awareness and veterans rights. The Washington Times — Official Newspaper of Rolling Thunder Inc.
As the NASA Space Shuttle Program comes to an end, follow The Washington Times' historical coverage of the retirement and relocation of its spacecraft to museums across the US.
Honoring the 70th anniversary of Doolittle's Tokyo Raid in 2012, The Washington Times provides exclusive reunion multimedia coverage interviewing the last five surviving members of the Doolittle Tokyo Raiders: Tom Griffin, Ed Saylor, Dick Cole, Robert Hite and David Thatcher.
- CPAC 2014: Rand Paul urges conservatives to fight for liberty
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Soldier who hid to avoid saluting the flag to be punished in secret; Army won't release details
- EDITORIAL: Connecticut revolts against gun controls that could criminalize 300,000
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- High schooler suing parents for money shot down by judge
- MILLER: Donald Trump says hes a Tea Party member
- Couple from Ethiopia begin new life in Dubuque