- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
The Washington Times has teamed up with the Augusta Chronicle to deliver the latest news and analysis on the 2014 Masters Tournament held April 7-13 at the Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, Ga.
News coverage, opinion and information on health care reform and health care policy including the Affordable Care Act.
Latest updates and news on the American Conservative Union's 2014 Political Action Conference (CPAC) held at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Md.
Azerbaijan: Feel the Diversity is a Special Report produced by The Washington Times Advocacy Department.
The Washington Times Communities 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is your source for the latest news and reviews of the best toys, electronics, household items and gift ideas for the entire family this holiday season.
In the fourth season of coach Mike Shanahan and general manager Bruce Allen’s partnership, the Redskins - led by Robert Griffin III, Alfred Morris, Santana Moss and Ryan Kerrigan - are as close to achieving true staying power as they have been since the franchise’s glory years of the 1980s and early 1990s. Whether they seize it will define their 2013 season.
Latest news and analysis from organizations representing the Tea Party movement
The latest news, analysis and debates on immigration reform and policy.
The latest news coverage, opinion and information on Second Amendment rights and gun control. The Second Amendment states "a well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed..."
The latest updates on energy and environment news, analysis and opinion covering energy policy and its impact on resources and climate.
The latest updates and schedule for the 2013 Presidential Inauguration held in Washington, D.C., the week of Jan. 21, including background on the inaugural parade, inaugural balls and galas, swearing-in ceremony and inaugural address.
The latest updates and debate on the 113th Congress covering key issues such as immigration, defense, cybersecurity and taxes along with demographics, historical data and biographies of the newest members of the Senate and House of Representatives.
The latest news, analysis and opinion about the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that killed U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three other Americans.
A blend of a downgraded hurricane mixed with two other storms, Superstorm Sandy created an unprecedented weather event that left many dead and millions without power on the East Coast. The Washington Times offers the latest news, photos and videos of the wind, snow, rain and flooding as residents begin to clean up and rebuild in the aftermath of the 2012 Frankenstorm.
Exclusive video and news coverage of The Washington Times' 30th Anniversary Gala and the Family, Faith, Freedom and Service Symposium held October 2, 2012 at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel.
Remembering the Rev. Sun Myung Moon, founder of the Unification Church.
The latest news, photos, video and opinion coverage of the 2012 Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C.
The latest news, photos, video and opinion coverage of the 2012 Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla.
The latest news, medal counts, schedule, photos and videos from the London 2012 Olympic Games.
Honoring the 70th Anniversary of the World War II Battle of Midway, a turning point in Pacific naval campaign against the Japanese, The Washington Times salutes the efforts of American code-breakers, sailors, marines and pilots through exclusive news and videos.
Latest news, photos and videos of the 25th Anniversary of Rolling Thunder, a gathering that brings veterans and bikers to Washington, D.C., every Memorial Day weekend to demonstrate for prisoner of war/missing in action awareness and veterans rights. The Washington Times — Official Newspaper of Rolling Thunder Inc.
As the NASA Space Shuttle Program comes to an end, follow The Washington Times' historical coverage of the retirement and relocation of its spacecraft to museums across the US.
Honoring the 70th anniversary of Doolittle's Tokyo Raid in 2012, The Washington Times provides exclusive reunion multimedia coverage interviewing the last five surviving members of the Doolittle Tokyo Raiders: Tom Griffin, Ed Saylor, Dick Cole, Robert Hite and David Thatcher.
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- Secret U.S. assessments show Afghanistan not ready to govern on own
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- PHILLIPS: What did Harry Reid know and when did he know it?
- HURT: Wilson and Obama ... 100 years apart, but so alike
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- HHS nominee Sylvia Burwell entangled in MetLife lawsuit