- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
- Teen stowaway shows holes in vast airport security
- Supreme Court to decide if passports can say ‘Jerusalem, Israel’
- Cries of anguish as South Korea ferry toll tops 100
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - ABC
ABC's explosive season-ending episode of "Scandal" was seen by 10.6 million viewers last week, the biggest audience ever for the drama.
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for April 14-20. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
Thirty years after failing to convince the Supreme Court of the threat posed by home video recordings, big media companies are back and now trying to rein in another technological innovation they say threatens their financial well-being.
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for April 7-13. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
Hoops and series hits have handed CBS another winning week, the Nielsen ratings company said.
Jill Duggar of TLC's "19 Kids and Counting" recently announced her engagement to Derick Dillard. The Duggar family has been open about the agreed-upon standards.
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for March 31-April 6. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
Just about everyone thinking about running for president is kicking it into gear now, slowpokes included.
ABC's "Good Morning America" is saying goodbye to Josh Elliott - minus Josh Elliott.
A series-record 12.9 million viewers checked out the final episode of the CBS comedy "How I Met Your Mother" on Monday to finally find out how actor Josh Radnor's character met his wife.
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for March 24-30. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
A top Democrat in New Jersey's Legislature said Sunday it is "far too early" to conclude whether Gov. Chris Christie knew about toll-lane closings that caused massive traffic problems near the George Washington Bridge and sparked a political scandal that could roil the 2016 presidential race.
Circuit judge refuses to dismiss Beef Products' $1.2B 'pink slime' defamation suit against ABC.
A University of Virginia student is seeking $40 million from the state and seven Alcoholic Beverage Control agents who arrested her believing she had illegally purchased beer when she had bought bottled water.
Hush, hush, and more hush. That seems to be the case with Obamacare on the broadcast news: The "big three" networks are simply not giving the health care law much coverage: NBC, CBS and ABC gave the law just over 31 minutes of time from Jan. 1 to March 24, according to a Media Research Center analysis