- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - ABC
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for April 7-13. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
Hoops and series hits have handed CBS another winning week, the Nielsen ratings company said.
Jill Duggar of TLC's "19 Kids and Counting" recently announced her engagement to Derick Dillard. The Duggar family has been open about the agreed-upon standards.
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for March 31-April 6. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
Just about everyone thinking about running for president is kicking it into gear now, slowpokes included.
ABC's "Good Morning America" is saying goodbye to Josh Elliott - minus Josh Elliott.
A series-record 12.9 million viewers checked out the final episode of the CBS comedy "How I Met Your Mother" on Monday to finally find out how actor Josh Radnor's character met his wife.
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for March 24-30. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
A top Democrat in New Jersey's Legislature said Sunday it is "far too early" to conclude whether Gov. Chris Christie knew about toll-lane closings that caused massive traffic problems near the George Washington Bridge and sparked a political scandal that could roil the 2016 presidential race.
Circuit judge refuses to dismiss Beef Products' $1.2B 'pink slime' defamation suit against ABC.
A University of Virginia student is seeking $40 million from the state and seven Alcoholic Beverage Control agents who arrested her believing she had illegally purchased beer when she had bought bottled water.
Hush, hush, and more hush. That seems to be the case with Obamacare on the broadcast news: The "big three" networks are simply not giving the health care law much coverage: NBC, CBS and ABC gave the law just over 31 minutes of time from Jan. 1 to March 24, according to a Media Research Center analysis
Willow Bay, a former news anchor at CNN, ABC and Bloomberg TV, has been named the next director of the school of journalism at the University of Southern California.
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for March 17-23. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
A recent time slot switch hasn't paid dividends for Fox's lurching "American Idol," which reached a smaller audience last week than for all but one episode of its rookie season in the summer of 2002.