- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
Topic - Adam Elkington
"GSA has accepted or implemented all of the recommendations of the [inspector general] report and we will continue to review our operations to ensure that nothing like this ever happens again."
"Tony Costa was not involved in the planning of the Western Regions Conference and was not involved in the disciplinary process for those responsible," GSA spokesman Adam Elkington said.