- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Adrian Peterson
Former NFL MVP Adrian Peterson advocated for college athletes on Wednesday, saying they deserved to be paid for the millions of dollars they bring to school coffers and took aim at NBA commissioner Adam Silver's stated desire to require college players to spend two years in school before declaring for the draft.
The Minnesota Vikings will keep their offensive line intact for the third straight year by bringing left guard Charlie Johnson back to the group.
Yasmani Grandal has regained the trust of his teammates following a lengthy suspension.
For the third straight offseason, Adrian Peterson will be recovering from surgery.
Alfred Morris has been snubbed in the Pro Bowl selections so far but he has one more chance to make the trip to Hawaii.
The Minnesota Vikings have ruled out running back Adrian Peterson for their final game of the season.
Adrian Peterson shouldn't have any reason to get "hot" at Minnesota Vikings coach Leslie Frazier this week.
Adrian Peterson was held out of Minnesota's game against Philadelphia on Sunday because of a sprained right foot, and backup Toby Gerhart was on the inactive list, too, with a hamstring injury.
Adrian Peterson is again proving his amazing recuperative powers.
The Minnesota Vikings know who'll be giving the handoffs this week, even if they're not sure yet who'll be taking them.
The fantasy playoffs are a perfect time for a storm of fantasy agony. And a rough _ really rough _ Week 14 set up a slew of difficult circumstances in a week many leagues head into their semifinals.
Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson will have an MRI on his right foot after he was forced out of Sunday's game against the Baltimore Ravens.
The injury occurred early in the second quarter on a snowy afternoon and on a wet field. The team said in the third quarter that Peterson would not return.
Joe Flacco threw a 9-yard touchdown pass to rookie Marlon Brown with 4 seconds left to ice Baltimore's 29-26 victory Sunday. Brown's catch concluded a five-play, 80-yard drive that took only 41 seconds. It came after Matt Cassel threw a 79-yard touchdown pass to Cordarrelle Patterson with 45 seconds remaining.
Adrian Peterson returned to Minnesota Vikings' practice on Friday and is probable for Sunday's game against the Chicago Bears.
Adrian Peterson is almost always the first name said when NFL runners are discussed, and deservedly so.
"I feel like as much money as universities make, I feel that some of that money should be given down to the players as well because we are the ones that are making this university money," Peterson said.