- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Angela Alsobrooks
A Crofton man who was hospitalized after police said he made threats to open fire at his former workplace will be charged with one misdemeanor count of telephone misuse, Prince George’s County police and prosecutors announced Wednesday.
State's Attorney Angela Alsobrooks announced her intention to seek the death penalty for Bellard when she took office in 2011.
Prince George's County State's Attorney Angela Alsobrooks says "McIntyre's actions were reprehensible and embarrassing."