- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Betty Sutton
Betty Sutton, a Democratic member of Congress who is proud of her legislative work to rein in the influence of lobbyists in Washington, recently attended a fundraising party in her honor at the Capitol Hill home of a prominent Washington lobbyist.
"Over the years, we've made many great strides ensuring that those who actually participate in these crimes are brought to justice. However, it's not just the active participants that keep this practice alive," Ms. Sutton said. "Every time money changes hands and the demand grows, animals in our community are harmed. This bill will help put an end to that."
At least one of the 16 Democrats, Rep. Betty Sutton of Ohio, has said she will donate to charity the money she received from Mr. Weiner, the Cleveland Plain Dealer reported.