- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Betty Sutton
Betty Sutton, a Democratic member of Congress who is proud of her legislative work to rein in the influence of lobbyists in Washington, recently attended a fundraising party in her honor at the Capitol Hill home of a prominent Washington lobbyist.
"Over the years, we've made many great strides ensuring that those who actually participate in these crimes are brought to justice. However, it's not just the active participants that keep this practice alive," Ms. Sutton said. "Every time money changes hands and the demand grows, animals in our community are harmed. This bill will help put an end to that."
At least one of the 16 Democrats, Rep. Betty Sutton of Ohio, has said she will donate to charity the money she received from Mr. Weiner, the Cleveland Plain Dealer reported.