- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Betty Sutton
Betty Sutton, a Democratic member of Congress who is proud of her legislative work to rein in the influence of lobbyists in Washington, recently attended a fundraising party in her honor at the Capitol Hill home of a prominent Washington lobbyist.
"Over the years, we've made many great strides ensuring that those who actually participate in these crimes are brought to justice. However, it's not just the active participants that keep this practice alive," Ms. Sutton said. "Every time money changes hands and the demand grows, animals in our community are harmed. This bill will help put an end to that."
At least one of the 16 Democrats, Rep. Betty Sutton of Ohio, has said she will donate to charity the money she received from Mr. Weiner, the Cleveland Plain Dealer reported.