- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Topic - Chuck Pagano
Colts long snapper Matt Overton has been added to this year's Pro Bowl roster.
Andrew Luck watched the game tape one more time Monday morning.
The Colts are sending a larger contingent to the Pro Bowl than they first expected.
Not surprisingly, Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton avoided saying anything too specific about whether he'll wind up with some extra carries in the playoffs.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Colts receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey will not play in Saturday's playoff game at New England.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Growing up, Andrew Luck kept trying to emulate the quarterbacks he watched on Sunday afternoons, guys like Peyton Manning and Phillip Rivers.
When coach Chuck Pagano arrived home after Saturday's playoff victory, he tried to settle down. Instead, he settled in for the reality that the Colts aren't finished yet.
When coach Chuck Pagano arrived home after Saturday's playoff victory, he tried to settle down.
On a day Andrew Luck appeared to be pressing and, at times, as bad as he ever has while putting Indianapolis in a 28-point deficit, the Colts quarterback somehow turned things around. He threw three of his four touchdowns in the second half, scored on a fumble return and connected with a wide-open T.Y. Hilton on a 64-yard TD pass to give the Colts an improbable 45-44 wild-card victory Saturday.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Colts coach Chuck Pagano has kept it loose all week.
Colts coach Chuck Pagano has kept it loose all week.
On at least three occasions this season, an opposing coach was asked what it takes to stop Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles. Each time, they came back with the exact same response. "If you've got the answer," Colts coach Chuck Pagano said, "I'm all ears."
Colts coach Chuck Pagano befriended John Harbaugh years ago.
Colts coach Chuck Pagano isn't looking for an apology over Jeff Triplette's latest officiating controversy.
Daniel Adongo is finally starting to feel comfortable with the Colts.
Note: Pagano said four players who were injured Saturday - fullback Stanley Havili, cornerbacks Darius Butler and Josh Gordy and offensive lineman Hugh Thornton - were still being evaluated to see if they would need offseason surgery. ...
Coach Chuck Pagano said Wayne is even ahead of schedule on his recovery from a torn ACL in his right knee.