- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Comcast
<!-- PLEASE READ BEFORE EDITING: In the event of an announcement by Comcast regarding NBC Universal(currently anticipated on 2009/12/03), the transaction will NOT take effect immediately. GE will remain the majority shareholder of NBCU until the approval process (FCC etc.) is completed, which will not take place until the second half of 2010. - Source: Wikipedia
Maryland has a special student section display planned for Sunday against Virginia at Comcast Center. Take a look at it here.
As Maryland's spring practices get underway, Comcast SportsNet takes a position-by-position look at the depth chart to get you ready. Next up: wide receivers.
Charles Mitchell's status against Virginia is undetermined, following an incident on Tuesday at Comcast Center, head coach Mark Turgeon said.
Dish is looking to push back against Comcast, which announced it'll merge with Time Warner. But is Comcast going to be too big to handle?
As Maryland's spring practices get underway, Comcast SportsNet takes a position-by-position look at the depth chart to get you ready. Check out the latest installment here.
The Wizards will be going for their sixth consecutive win of the season against Sixers, who have deconstructed the roster and don't expect to win much.
As part of our video coverage in Viera, Fla., the Nats were nice enough to give us some inside access with new manager Matt Williams. Here he is mic'd up.
As Maryland's spring practices get underway, Comcast SportsNet takes a position-by-position look at the depth chart to get you ready. First up: quarterbacks.
In the latest episode of 'Baseball in The District' Aaron Fitt of Baseball America joins Chase and Tim to talk about Lucas Giolito and the rest of the Nats farm system.
The Times Union of Albany on the reluctance of New York lawmakers to legalize medical marijuana.
As a parting gift to Maryland, the Atlantic Coast Conference left the Terrapins' home schedule devoid of games against North Carolina or Duke.
Shanghai native John Zhang had a dream: to live in the United States. Comcast had a desire: to outfit tenant office space in its Center City tower.
Netflix has reached a deal with Comcast to ensure that its TV shows and movies are streamed smoothly to households, the first deal the online video streaming service has reached with an Internet service provider.
Just in time for his entry into the Hall of Fame, Frank Thomas is moving up to the broadcasting big leagues.
Comcast SportsNet has learned that the future of the AT+T National tournament at Congressional Country Club will be determined by early April.