- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Comcast
<!-- PLEASE READ BEFORE EDITING: In the event of an announcement by Comcast regarding NBC Universal(currently anticipated on 2009/12/03), the transaction will NOT take effect immediately. GE will remain the majority shareholder of NBCU until the approval process (FCC etc.) is completed, which will not take place until the second half of 2010. - Source: Wikipedia
Congress loves nothing more than to be seen to be on the side of consumers.
In an exclusive interview with Comcast SportsNet, new Capitals GM Brian MacLellan stresses that he wants to "refresh" the team, rather than go through a full reboot. Watch here.
New York regulators plan to take public comments at upcoming hearings on the planned merger between Time Warner Cable and Comcast.
The Capitals GM search continues and Wayne Gretzky is no longer in consideration according to Comcast SportsNet's Jill Sorenson.
State regulators will conduct a review of the merger between Time Warner Cable and Comcast to determine whether the union is in the best interest of New York customers.
No telephone or cable company will win a popularity contest. Though these firms install the wires, cables and antennas that bring the wonders of the Internet into the home, customers revile their "provider."
Comcast is expected to employ about 200 people at a new customer service center by the end of the year in Hudson, New Hampshire.
A daily look at late-breaking news, coming events and stories that will be talked about in Pennsylvania on Monday:
More than 3,000 volunteers are expected to beautify area schools, plant gardens and clean up public spaces in the Washington area as part of a national volunteer effort led by Comcast.
The nation's top telecoms regulator is proposing to allow a pay-for-priority fast lane on the Internet for movies, music and other services to get to people's homes.
In an interview with Comcast SportsNet's Chick Hernandez, RG3 explains what exactly happened during the final three games of last season.
In an interview with Comcast SportsNet's Chick Hernandez RG3 discussed recruiting DeSean Jackson and what his presence means for the Redskins offense.
CSN's coverage of the Wizards' 2014 first-round playoff series against the Chicago Bulls. Click here for the official press release.
The New York comptroller says media and technology company Comcast has agreed to disclose its political spending annually on its website.
Comcast says it has increased its Internet speeds in the Washington area and Northeast region at no additional cost to customers.