- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Dallas Cowboys
The 26-year-old Brent was convicted in January of intoxication manslaughter for the December 2012 crash that killed Jerry Brown, a Cowboys practice squad player. He was sentenced to 180 days in jail and 10 years' probation.
Last season, for a Dallas team that had switched to a 4-3 system, Hatcher recorded 11 sacks. That was more than any Redskins player achieved. It also was way above his previous career best (4.5) and came after playing seven years in a 3-4 alignment. That's where the 6-foot-6, 299-pounder will be again this season after signing a four-year, $27.5 million contract with Washington.
Having grown up as a Washington Redskins fan, I am saddened by the controversy that has arisen over the team's name.
When Sean Lee's left leg slid out from under him and he didn't get up, teammate Barry Church figured the Dallas Cowboys were in for some bad news on the first day of offseason practice.
Dallas may have lost linebacker and team leader Sean Lee for the season due to a knee injury suffered during Cowboys OTAs.
The Dallas Cowboys have signed fifth-round draft pick Devin Street to a four-year contract.
Former Wyoming quarterback Brett Smith has been released by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
The Dallas Cowboys have signed former Cardinals running back Ryan Williams.
Former Texas defensive tackle Chris Whaley and running back Ben Malena of Texas A&M are among 24 undrafted free agents signed by the Dallas Cowboys.
For all the talk about no Johnny Manziel and yet another offensive lineman taken in the first round, the draft for the Dallas Cowboys ultimately came down to defense.
Dallas Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones didn't pass on Johnny Manziel because he thinks the flashy former Heisman Trophy winner will be a bust in the NFL.
Demarcus Lawrence would have been compared to the franchise sacks leader for the Dallas Cowboys even without sharing a first name.
If Zack Martin is forever known as the player the Dallas Cowboys drafted instead of Johnny Manziel, the Notre Dame offensive tackle is fine with it.
The Redskins will wait a little longer to make their first draft pick thanks to a deal with their division rivals.
The Redskins are spectators during the draft tonight and the proceedings could be quite entertaining if Johnny Manziel is still on the clock when the Cowboys' pick comes up.