- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Dallas Mavericks
Stephen Curry says his strained right quadriceps is slowly getting better and he is planning to start for the Golden State Warriors against the Dallas Mavericks on Tuesday night.
Devin Harris rolled through the lane, hit a layup and pumped his fist when the whistle blew for a foul.
Mike Modano spent 20 minutes choking back tears while he thanked old teammates, family, friends, coaches and fans before stepping off the stage to watch his No. 9 get lifted to the rafters.
Dirk Nowitzki says he wasn't thinking about the last time the Dallas Mavericks blew a 30-point lead and lost.
The Minnesota Timberwolves can't afford any more lazy starts like the one that got them beat two nights ago. They can't afford any more losses to teams with inferior records. Their one last, desperate playoff push begins right now.
Three former executives conspired to hide a powerhouse law firm's snowballing financial problems from auditors and even their own partners as it headed toward collapse in the nation's biggest law firm bankruptcy, prosecutors said Thursday.
Even though the losses have piled up this season for the Denver Nuggets, they still have the Dallas Mavericks' number.
Mavericks rookie guard Gal Mekel is ready to return after missing nearly two months with a knee injury and will play at least two games in the NBA Development League.
Dirk Nowitzki joked after a loss to San Antonio that the Mavericks don't "want to see anyone" in the playoffs, given their recent record against winning teams.
Your Top Plays for Today: AP's Sports Guide
Tony Parker had 22 points and seven assists in his return from a six-game absence, leading the San Antonio Spurs' balanced attack in a 112-106 win over the Dallas Mavericks on Sunday night.
The San Antonio Spurs are whole for the first time in months and they performed in the same efficient style that helped them battle through the rash of injuries.
Taj Gibson didn't worry when Chicago fell behind Dallas early, and he wasn't concerned when the Mavericks made a late run for the lead.
Jae Crowder and rookie first-round pick Shane Larkin of the Dallas Mavericks will play at least one more game for the team's NBA Development League affiliate.
Mark Cuban thinks the next Kevin Durant would be better off in the NBA Development League rather than the college of his choice.