- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Topic - Dallas Mavericks
The Memphis Grizzlies had every reason to ease up in the regular season finale after pushing hard the past three months to reach the postseason.
Patty Mills is a shooter no matter when he goes into the game.
Patty Mills scored 26 points starting in place of Tony Parker and the San Antonio Spurs moved to the brink of the top seed in the Western Conference with a 109-100 victory over the Dallas Mavericks on Thursday night.
With go-to scorer Dirk Nowitzki having an off night, the Dallas Mavericks relied on other offensive options to hold off the Sacramento Kings.
On the night Dirk Nowitzki overtook Dominique Wilkins on the career scoring list, Brandan Wright was a human highlight film all by himself.
Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson combined for a couple of clutch jumpers, and Jermaine O'Neal stepped up on both sides of the floor.
Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks have seven games to avoid landing in the lottery for a second year in a row after 12 straight seasons in the playoffs.
Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks can't seem to turn comfortable leads into easy wins, even with their playoff fate on the line against teams going nowhere.
The Los Angeles Clippers have not tired of inflicting fourth-quarter pain on the Dallas Mavericks.
Monta Ellis went crazy in the fourth quarter again.
Denver Nuggets forward J.J. Hickson has a sprained right knee and will be re-evaluated before any possible return.
Dirk Nowitzki doesn't want the Dallas Mavericks feeling too comfortable during a franchise-record eight-game homestand.
The Dallas Mavericks didn't care if Oklahoma City was without star guard Russell Westbrook. They were just glad to finally beat the Thunder.
Russell Westbrook won't play for the Oklahoma City Thunder against the Dallas Mavericks on Sunday as he rests his surgically repaired knee.
The Dallas Mavericks sent rookie guard Shane Larkin back to the NBA Development League in another effort to get him playing time.