- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - David Beckham
LeBron James spoke out again Wednesday about his involvement with David Beckham and the retired soccer superstar's plan to bring an MLS team to Miami.
David Beckham is finalizing plans to start a Major League Soccer franchise, and hoping son Brooklyn could one day take the field for the team.
With his playing career over, former England captain David Beckham has decided his next move: starting a Major League Soccer team in Miami.
Accustomed to seeing some of the world's top players join their ranks, tens of thousands of Real Madrid fans turned out at the Santiago Bernabeu stadium on Monday to catch the first glimpse of Gareth Bale, the latest "galactico" to join the Spanish giants.
Just a few months after Landon Donovan thought he might be finished with soccer, he re-signed with the Los Angeles Galaxy on Wednesday with his passion rekindled.
There's always a rationalization to take the pharmaceutical shortcut in the ultra-competitive world of professional sports. But the sports world mirrors our quick-fix society.
Major League Soccer isn't content to rest once its latest franchise joins the fold in 2015.
Major League Soccer plans to add four expansion teams by the 2020 season.
Soccer star David Beckham may be setting his sights on a new sports venture: a professional soccer team in Miami.
LeBron James scored 32 points as the Heat earned the right to play the San Antonio Spurs in a series that starts Thursday night in Miami.
David Beckham's soccer career is now officially over.
David Beckham's soccer career is officially over.
David Beckham might bid adieu to soccer Sunday from the bench.
With fans chanting his name, David Beckham began his final home game before retirement as captain of Paris Saint-Germain.
Paris Saint-Germain hopes to strike a deal with David Beckham in the next two weeks in which the former England captain will work with the French club after retirement, possibly in an ambassadorial role.
Beckham has said he plans to reveal his MLS intentions in the next few months.