- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - David Beckham
David Beckham's team unveiled new designs for a downtown Miami Major League Soccer stadium Thursday after their initial proposal was scratched by local officials.
Officials in Miami have nixed David Beckham's initial first choice for a Major League Soccer stadium site in Miami.
David Beckham moved forward Monday with plans to build a Major League Soccer stadium in Miami, agreeing to work with officials to pursue an alternative site downtown.
Two months have passed since English soccer star David Beckham hopped on a stage, his back to Miami's sparkling Biscayne Bay, and announced plans to start a Major League Soccer franchise. The plan — and Beckham — have been almost universally accepted by every sector of the city.
David Beckham and his business partner say the soccer star's brand will draw television revenues and sponsorships to a Major League Soccer stadium they want to build in Miami.
Soccer star David Beckham is in Miami to meet with county commissioners and win their support for a downtown Major League Soccer stadium.
The mayor of Miami-Dade County asked David Beckham and his investors late Monday to consider a new site for their proposed soccer stadium.
Major League Soccer Commissioner Don Garber said Friday a new downtown Miami stadium is essential to complete plans for an expansion team that would be owned by former English star David Beckham.
Building a Major League Soccer stadium at PortMiami would create a traffic nightmare, according to officials and residents in the neighboring city.
Manchester United has brought the "Class of 92" back together.
Even though it is more expensive than other locations in the Miami area, David Beckham and his investment group say they are still considering building their new Major League Soccer stadium at PortMiami.
David Beckham brought his international star power to the halls of the Florida Capitol on Tuesday, trying to rally support from the governor and legislators for the professional soccer franchise he plans to bring to Miami later this decade.
David Beckham brought his international star power to the halls of the Florida Capitol on Tuesday, trying to rally support from the governor and legislators for the Major League Soccer franchise he plans to bring to Miami later this decade.
Soccer star David Beckham is pitching his idea to bring a Major League Soccer franchise to Miami.
David Beckham's architects and advisers have recommended the Port of Miami as the stadium site for the Major League Soccer expansion team that will be owned by the former England captain.