- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Topic - David Lee Camp
Thanks to Obamacare, more people will find themselves without health insurance. It turns out President Obama's signature accomplishment was so badly drafted that businesses are likely to find it more cost-effective to pay a government penalty than provide insurance to their employees.
America needs to lower its corporate tax rate. Having the developed world's second most punishing levy just tells job creators that they're better off doing business in one of the 60 countries that have reduced their own taxes in the past few years. Capitol Hill is finally paying attention to this problem.
"We are seeing a trend with Obamacare information systems," says House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Dave Camp, Michigan Republican. "Under every rock, there is incompetence, waste and the potential for fraud."
Chairman Dave Camp said the GAO finding is just more proof that Obamacare is rife with "incompetence, waste and the potential for fraud," AP said.