- NAACP: Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Entertainment_Culture
One of the nation's largest gay rights groups has stepped up its criticism of Hollywood, saying the movie-making crowd isn't giving due nods to those of lesbian-gay-bisexual-transgender persuasion.
A 76-year-old military veteran who was attending a county board meeting in Greeneville, Tennessee, was taken from the room in handcuffs after interrupting proceedings to tell county government officials to speak up — the audience can't hear you.
A Michigan sheriff says he's trading his inmates' orange jumpsuits for black-and-white stripes, in part due to pop culture.
Country music star Tim McGraw fell short of apologizing Sunday after viral video showed him slapping a female fan who grabbed his pant leg at his Atlanta concert last weekend.
The 12 Willis siblings, ranging from ages 3 to 21, auditioned for "America's Got Talent" with their own rendition of "My Favorite Things" from "The Sound of Music."
Curt Gentry, one of the authors of "Helter Skelter: The True Story of the Manson Murders," died in San Francisco at the age of 83, his brother just confirmed.
Children have been affected by violent and graphic movies for years. Here's how.
Vince Gill once told me that on very rare occasions he has heard virtuoso musicians whose artistry outshines even their most gifted counterparts.
The Baltic nation of Estonia has yanked an invitation for Steven Seagal to headline at blues festival "Augustibluus," because of the American action star's vocal support for Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Court documents show Philip Seymour Hoffman rejected his accountant's suggestion that he set aside money for his three children because he didn't want them to be "trust fund" kids.
While promoting the charity Force for Change, J.J. Abrams gave us a look at an X-Wing on the set of "Star Wars: Episode VII."
Few actors could register disbelief, exasperation or annoyance with more comic subtlety.
Actress Skye McCole Bartusiak, who portrayed Mel Gibson's young daughter in the 2000 film "The Patriot," died in her Houston home, her mother said Sunday. She was 21.
Country musician Brad Paisley is working his magic on ABC's reality competition show "Rising Star," which airs Sundays at 9 p.m.
Actor James Garner, whose whimsical style in the 1950s TV Western "Maverick" led to a stellar career in TV and films such as "The Rockford Files" and his Oscar-nominated "Murphy's Romance," has died, police said. He was 86.