- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Guam
The military's revised proposal for a buildup on Guam calls for less population growth and locating a Marine Corps live-fire training range on an Air Force base instead of the site of an ancient village.
A registry that will list repeat family violence offenders in Guam is going public next week.
A section of War in the Pacific National Historical Park in Guam has been closed after the presence of the invasive little fire ants was discovered.
Lawmakers from Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Guam are teaming up to pressure the U.S. government for relief from a maritime law passed in the 1920s.
An inmate at a federal prison in central California pleaded guilty to murder Tuesday in the 2008 killing of a correctional officer, removing the possibility of a death sentence.
Two men and a woman convicted of running a meth ring in Guam are asking for a new trial because of allegations jurors ignored instructions not to discuss the case.
The Guam Solid Waste Authority board of directors urged the governor and island lawmakers this week to take action against parties responsible for polluting the Lonfit River.
Trial for a man accused of killing three tourists and hurting 11 others in Guam has been delayed to June.
Guam's delegate to Congress says the Navy will soon base a fourth submarine in the U.S. territory.
Guam spent $128 million on education, health care and other services for people from the Pacific island nations of Micronesia, the Marshall Islands and Palau during the last fiscal year.
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration has selected West Hawaii and the southern tip of Guam for targeted conservation efforts.
A Guam high school teacher is accused of raping an 11-year-old girl more than six years ago.
Two earthquakes greater than 5 in magnitude struck near Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands on Thursday.
A congressional delegation leader who visited Guam this week said he supports the long-term deployment of a missile system at the U.S. territory.
U.S. helicopters descended upon Guam on Sunday with cargo meant to kill, although this $8 million mission was unlike most others — 2,000 mice on cardboard parachutes were released into the forest surrounding Andersen Air Force Base as bait for brown tree snakes.