- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Israel
Mexico will host Israel on May 26 in Azteca Stadium as part of its preparations for the World Cup.
Mexico will face Israel on May 26 in Azteca Stadium, its last World Cup warm-up on home soil.
One veteran of Colombia's disbanded far-right militias admitted to ordering or taking part in at least 3,000 killings, mostly targeting leftists , and incinerating many of the corpses to destroy evidence.
President Obama is intensely pressuring Israel to follow his peace plan, which means returning the country to its 1948 borders. This is foolish policy, and it's doomed to fail because it's based upon false reasoning.
Palestinian demilitarization can never happen.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told Jewish community leaders on Thursday that he was determined to contain Iran's nuclear program and protect the state of Israel from Iran.
This week, as Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu visited Washington, we were reminded yet again that there are those who plan to pressure him in the hope that he will soften his stance on the important issues at stake in our talks with the Palestinians.
The White House says President Barack Obama has asked National Security Adviser Susan Rice to travel to Israel in May. Her visit comes after bilateral talks this week between Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Obama. Rice would lead the U.S. delegation to the U.S.-Israel Consultative Group.
Russia, West try to build diplomatic solution to Ukraine as Crimea tensions flare
Ahmed Awais is desperate to get out of his parents' cramped home where he, his wife and three preschool children share one room, sleeping on mattresses on the floor.
Israel's military said it has intercepted and seized a shipment of advanced weapons from Iran that were being sent to terror groups in the Gaza.
Israeli naval forces on Wednesday seized a ship laden with rockets allegedly bound for militants in the Gaza Strip, and officials accused Iran of orchestrating the delivery in an elaborate 5,000-mile (8,000-kilometer) journey that included covert stops across the region.
Mayor Vincent Gray is calling for changes to Secret Service protocols for visiting dignitaries to avoid downtown gridlock.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu took a brief Hollywood break from geopolitics on his rare two-day trip to California, appearing Tuesday night at the premiere of a television documentary he's featured in.
Iran's powerful Revolutionary Guard on Wednesday said it had acquired missiles with multiple warheads, the latest armaments advance to be claimed by the Islamic Republic.