- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Law_Crime
The 12-year-old girl who was stabbed repeatedly and allegedly by two friends who were carrying out a crime in the name of the fictional "Slender Man" Internet meme was awarded a Purple Heart medal by a veteran who wished to remain anonymous.
A 76-year-old military veteran who was attending a county board meeting in Greeneville, Tennessee, was taken from the room in handcuffs after interrupting proceedings to tell county government officials to speak up — the audience can't hear you.
A Republican senator had no grounds to sue the Obama administration over how it interpreted the part of Obamacare that forces members of Congress to get their health care insurance through the law's new exchanges, a federal judge ruled Monday.
Exactly half of Colorado voters think the Supreme Court got it right when it said closely held corporations may opt out of an Obamacare rule that requires employers to include contraception in their health plans, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released Monday.
A Jewish woman was booted from a JetBlue Airways flight in South Florida after getting into a verbal altercation with a Palestinian passenger and accusing her of having explosives in her carry-on bag, the airline said.
Illegal aliens are not immigrants at all. They are in reality just thieves, and they should always be thought of as such.
A San Francisco man is facing charges of impersonating a police officer and coercing newly arrived immigrants into committing sex acts.
The medical examiner's office has not yet determined what caused the death of a man who appeared to be held in a chokehold as police attempted to arrest him last week.
Dutch experts are calling for a full forensic sweep of the site where Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 went down.
A Michigan sheriff says he's trading his inmates' orange jumpsuits for black-and-white stripes, in part due to pop culture.
Johns Hopkins Hospital has agreed to a $190 million settlement with more than 8,000 patients of a gynecologist who secretly photographed and videotaped women in the examining room with a pen-like camera he wore around his neck, lawyers said Monday.
A college friend of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has been convicted of impeding the investigation into the attack.
Country music star Tim McGraw fell short of apologizing Sunday after viral video showed him slapping a female fan who grabbed his pant leg at his Atlanta concert last weekend.
The Obama administration is arguably the most corrupt administration in U.S. history.