- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
- Teen stowaway shows holes in vast airport security
- Supreme Court to decide if passports can say ‘Jerusalem, Israel’
- Cries of anguish as South Korea ferry toll tops 100
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Law_Crime
Missouri executed an inmate early Wednesday who was convicted of killing a farming couple in 1993.
A jury is to continue deliberating a former Houston Astros pitcher's multimillion-dollar brutality lawsuit against Galveston police officers who beat him in 2008.
Missouri executes inmate William Rousan, who was convicted of killing a farming couple in 1993.
A judge is set to rule on a deal that would send the former leader of one of the nation's top clergy treatment centers to prison for up to 16 years for stealing at least $4,500 from a hospital, a dead priest's estate and the state's Roman Catholic bishop.
A federal judge in Oregon is ready to hear arguments about the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, but no one will be in court to defend the measure.
An Oregon duck accused of having "abnormally dangerous propensities" finds itself at the center of a lawsuit that seeks $275,000 in damages.
A man has been convicted of raping two women by luring them to Orange County motel rooms for so-called "spiritual cleansings" that involved rubbing whole eggs on their bodies.
A South Florida man was convicted of killing his wife Tuesday to collect a $1 million life insurance policy.
The Cook County Sheriff's office says it is reopening an investigation of sexual abuse allegations made against a Roman Catholic priest.
A Manchester woman has been arrested after her toddler fell from a second-story apartment window.
Authorities say a 55-year-old inmate found dead in the downtown Denver jail took his own life.
An Ohio man who was 19 when he made a false distress call that triggered a massive, 21-hour search on Lake Erie must pay $489,000 in restitution to the U.S. and Canadian agencies involved in the needless rescue effort, a federal appeals court ruled Tuesday.
Two people convicted of mistreating cows at a Brown County dairy farm have been fined hundreds of dollars.
A Hyattsville man has been sentenced to more than three years in prison for the death of a passenger in his SUV after it rolled over on the Baltimore-Washington Parkway.
Police say a 33-year-old Mandan man accidently lit himself on fire at a Dickinson gas station while high on meth.