- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Law_Crime
Shelly Romero is plotting the best way to kill her boyfriend. Right now, she's leaning toward using air to cause an embolism. Maybe she will poison his food.
Park County authorities say an 18-year-old Minnesota man has died after he was buried in an avalanche while snowmobiling.
No one disputes that a retired high school librarian and an auto mechanic bonded over discussions of ghastly fetishes: abducting, raping and killing women and girls.
A key figure in a political payback investigation involving Gov. Chris Christie's administration voluntarily came to court to watch lawyers argue over whether her subpoena from a legislative investigatory panel should be quashed.
A group of activists will hold a rally in Richmond to protest last year's U.S. Supreme Court decision striking down a key provision of the Voting Rights Act.
A civilian defense contractor accused of giving military secrets to a Chinese girlfriend half his age will be entering a guilty plea, his attorney said Tuesday.
The head of Idaho's Department of Correction is taking a leave of absence as his grandson faces a murder charge in southern Idaho.
Scientists have found evidence that invasive Asian carp have spawned much farther north in the upper Mississippi River than previously recorded.
Maryland State Police troopers say two people have died following a three-car crash on I-81 in Williamsport.
An Oklahoma man has been arrested for allegedly mailing a suspicious package that contained explosives to a sheriff in Arizona last year, authorities said Tuesday.
A Northern California police officer has been arrested on suspicion of sexual assault, authorities announced Tuesday.
Archbishop John Nienstedt will not face criminal charges in connection with an allegation that he inappropriately touched a boy during a public photo shoot in 2009, authorities announced Tuesday.
Attorney General Doug Gansler says letting ex-convicts shield their criminal records from prospective employers could be a major step toward making Maryland's prison re-entry rate plummet.
A man is in custody for allegedly taking a small Tempe city bus for a joyride before it crashed into a wall.
A Las Cruces lawmaker who missed the recent legislative session while recovering from surgery plans to return several thousand dollars he collected in per-diem payments.