- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By Bruce M. Gans
Topic - Lindsay Lohan
Any kid who ever tap-danced at a talent show or put on a curly wig and auditioned for "Annie" can only dream of being as beloved - or as important - as Shirley Temple.
House votes to extend Treasury's borrowing authority as Republicans drop push for concessions
Justin Bieber's arrest Thursday on suspicion of driving under the influence and other offenses adds his name, and mug shot, to the gallery of stars who enjoyed early success and eventually ended up in handcuffs.
With a film crew capturing every moment, Lindsay Lohan made a high-profile debut at the Sundance Film Festival, announcing a new film and a "fresh start."
By Mick LaSalle
Elton John had some tough words for Lady Gaga, the godmother to his two sons, during an interview this week saying she is in "a dangerous place" by letting her persona take over her life, the New York Post reported.
When Lindsay Lohan gets out of rehab this summer, Oprah Winfrey will be waiting to talk to her.
Emma Watson is reveling in her post-"Harry Potter" freedom at the Cannes Film Festival, relishing a Valley girl role far from her wise-beyond-her-years Hermione.
Lindsay Lohan's lawyer says the actress has checked into a rehab facility, but it remains unclear whether a judge will accept her placement there.
It seems the love affair between the Beltway media and Hollywood elites is cooling. Washington journalists enjoy being the popular kids for an evening, and celebrities relish the attention. But after a while, what could they possibly talk about over their overcooked chicken?
Actress Lindsay Lohan is going into rehab next month, but first she had to face David Letterman.
We've dropped a long way in 224 years, from Washington then to Washington now, from George Washington to Washington, D.C.
New York City prosecutors will not charge Lindsay Lohan in an alleged fight at a Manhattan nightclub in November, an attorney for the actress said Friday.
Lindsay Lohan has a new mug shot.
Lindsay Lohan has not yet arrived in court for a hearing that will determine whether the actress goes to jail or averts a trial on charges that she lied to police.
"It's a nice change to be back among people that are in the industry that I've been in since I was a kid."