- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Martin O'Malley
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley introduced himself to California Democrats Saturday with a scathing indictment of the tea party and a call for a stronger middle class to move the country forward.
Maryland senators on a key state spending panel voted Friday to plug a budget hole by using more money initially planned to strengthen the finances of the state pension system.
Maryland, one of the bluest of blue states, is the poster child demonstrating that taxing the rich fails to balance the state budget.
The Maryland House of Delegates has approved phasing in an increase in the state's minimum wage from $7.25 an hour to $10.10 by 2017.
Maryland lawmakers will be wrestling with a bigger budget problem than they expected, after officials revised the state's revenues down by about $238 million on Thursday for the current fiscal year and the next.
A bill that would make it easier for abuse victims to obtain protective orders cleared the House of Delegates with a unanimous vote on Thursday.
Gov. Martin O'Malley will visit Upper Marlboro for a discussion with businesses owners who support a minimum wage increase.
The Maryland House of Delegates on Wednesday turned against Democratic Gov. Martin O'Malley's plan to tie the minimum wage to inflation.
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley is scheduled to give a keynote address at an awards reception for the Massachusetts Democratic Party in May.
The Maryland House of Delegates is scheduled to take up a bill to increase the state's minimum wage.
Wintry weather is postponing an event to promote Prince George's County as a new home for the FBI.
Maryland officials are urging state residents to refrain from traveling during Monday's winter storm if possible.
Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia have each committed $25 million to fund upgrades to the Metro transit system.
Maryland fiscal officials urged lawmakers Wednesday to reject Gov. Martin O'Malley's proposal to help fill a budget hole with $100 million intended to shore up pension liabilities.
More than 20 Democrats in Maryland's legislature are calling on their colleagues to get the minimum wage increase bills to the House and Senate floor as soon as possible.
"Enough finger-pointing. Enough obstruction," O'Malley added.
States "are all going to the same place" and must work to together for progress, he said.