- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Undocumented immigrants are proud and loud now with their demands
Topic - Martin O'Malley
Why does Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley aspire to do for the nation what he's done for Maryland?
Attention, illegal-immigrant children, gang members and drug smugglers who are still pouring over the border into Texas.
Martin O'Malley has been "outed" as a double-dealer, and hypocritical besides.
Potential 2016 Democratic presidential candidates are showing divisions over how to handle the surge of illegal immigrant children, underscoring how quickly the immigration issue has gone from what they thought was a guaranteed political winner to an electoral headache.
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley said he is "seriously considering" a run for president in 2016, and that Hillary Rodham Clinton's plans have no bearing on his decision.
Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown won the Democratic primary for governor of Maryland on Tuesday, defeating Attorney General Doug Gansler and Del. Heather Mizeur for the nomination.
Maryland's governor's race is coming down to a question of just how liberal the state's Democratic Party wants to go.
When Republican Larry Hogan served as former Gov. Robert Ehrlich's appointments secretary, a big part of his job involved working with Democrats in the Maryland General Assembly on executive branch appointments. He wants to do it again - this time, as governor.
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley, a potential presidential candidate in 2016, is set to visit Nebraska this summer to speak to fellow Democrats.
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley, who is considering a White House bid in 2016, is headed to Iowa next month.
As Maryland faces a court-ordered deadline to begin providing defendants in criminal cases with a lawyer at every bail hearing, Gov. Martin O'Malley on Tuesday ordered that a panel study pretrial reform.
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley spent part of his Memorial Day on Monday pickin' and pluckin' his trusty banjo on the streets of Annapolis.
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley spent part of his Memorial Day strumming a banjo as a street musician in Annapolis.
Gov. Martin O'Malley is giving the commencement address at the University of Maryland.
Gov. Martin O'Malley urged graduating students from the state's flagship university Thursday to work against climate change, which he called "the transformation that transforms everything."
Gov. O'Malley said: "There's no way to make sense of madness and cruelty."