- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Michele Bachmann
Rep. Michele Bachmann and Fox News host Neil Cavuto exchanged some angry fire during a recently broadcast show over the feasibility and sense of Speaker John Boehner's announced lawsuit against President Obama.
A proposal to put a National Women's History Museum on the National Mall is gaining steam on Capitol Hill.
Rep. Michele Bachmann was only one of two female congressional members — the other was Rep. Vicky Hartzler — to vote no on a proposal to build a new women's history museum near the National Mall.
Republican Minnesota congresswoman Michele Bachmann is set to give the commencement address at this spring's graduation ceremony at Oral Roberts University.
Retiring U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann says she isn't going away, she's "just going to a different perch."
Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann is renewing fundraising solicitations, even though she doesn't plan to run for re-election.
Rep. Michele Bachmann stood at the front of a packed room, flashing a winning smile. With her Minnesota Vikings apron wrapped around her, she was campaigning one last time.
When Michele Bachmann upsets the Left, it says something. It says that she has hit a nerve.
The tea party celebrates its fifth anniversary Thursday, essentially marking some 1,826 days since the grass roots movement spontaneously emerged to become a political and cultural force to be reckoned with, driven by a call for fiscal sanity and fueled by traditional American values.
One-time Republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann will speak at a luncheon in St. Louis next month.
President Obama is "rewriting the Constitution" so he can push his personal agenda and curry political favor for Democrats — case in point, Obamacare — Rep. Michele Bachmann said Tuesday.
Rep. Michele Bachmann said President Obama is guilty of enough constitutional offenses that the House ought to pursue impeachment hearings.
Miley Cyrus appeared as a twerking Rep. Michele Bachmann in a spoof of the singer's hit song "We Can't Stop" on "Saturday Night Live" this weekend.
For some hard-line conservatives, there is no war analogy too big when it comes to rallying people against Obamacare.
Minn. Rep. Michele Bachmann is calling on N.Y. Rep. Charlie Rangel to apologize for racial comments he made about tea party supporters on Friday.
Today, she cannot stand, sit or walk on her own," Rep. Michele Bachmann, Minnesota Republican, said of the bill, dubbed "Justina's Law."
"It is unconscionable what happened to Justina, and we must do all we can to prevent it from ever happening again. Removing federal funding from such experimentation is an important first step," said Mrs. Bachmann.