- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - NBA
Breakfast came with game film running in the background, the newspaper sprawled out and the box scores marked with ink, the conversation about who had more rebounds and which teams played well the night before.
Your Top Plays for Today: AP's Sports Guide
Gerald Green came to the NBA straight from high school with an abundance of raw talent that never translated into a big-time pro career.
This could be it for Jabari Parker at Duke.
Led by a no-frills coach, the San Antonio Spurs have long stated the regular season means little to them.
Notre Dame tennis player Matt Dooley said the hardest person to tell he was gay was himself.
So far, so good on the latest road trip for the Sacramento Kings.
Wesley Matthews had a simple goal going into the Blazers' game against the Hawks: Don't let Kyle Korver get the ball.
The Sacramento Kings have signed forward Royce White to a 10-day contract.
Andrew Wiggins remembers sitting in the bleachers of Allen Fieldhouse long after the final whistle, watching as the crowd showered the departing Kansas players with love.
Shaq wants to be back in a video game.
Gerald Green scored 25 of his career-high 41 points in the third quarter and the Phoenix Suns erased a 16-point deficit to beat the Oklahoma City Thunder 128-122 on Thursday night.
Dwight Howard received the worst reception of his career last season when he made his initial return to the city that was his NBA home for eight seasons.
Jason Kidd has a winning record for the first time in his coaching career.
Georgia is eager to get a couple of days off at the Southeastern Conference tournament.