- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - NBA
What the NBA plans to do with the leagues official game ball shouldn't surprise anyone in the real world and certainly not the social media version.
According to a report out if New York, the Wizards are tentatively set to host the Knicks on Christmas Day.
With so much talk about the summer of 2016, it's time to circle back to what's happening with the Wizards roster in 2014.
The Wizards will face the Hornets and Pelicans during the preseason with more games yet to be revealed.
As John Wall participated on Day 3 of Team USA's training camp, USA Basketball chairman Jerry Colangelo indicated his ideal point guard for the World Cup of Basketball.
Originally reported by ESPN's Brian Windhorst, the NBA's push to change the draft lottery system has been met by strong opposition from Sixers' management.
Kevin Durant, a four-time NBA scoring champ and D.C. native, made waves Tuesday at Team USA's training camp in Las Vegas. All it took was speaking openly and honestly about perhaps joining the Wizards as a free agent in 2016.
At a time where the NBA's brand is as big as ever, we took a look at each team's jerseys and ranked them 1-30. Whose got the league's best, and where do the Wiz fall? Check out our gallery.
A judge ruled against Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling on Monday in his attempt to block the $2 billion sale of the Los Angeles Clippers to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer.
In a decision on Monday, a Los Angeles judge ruled against Clippers owner Donald Sterling, clearing the way for a record-breaking sale to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer.
Two members of the Washington Wizards will rank among the top 50 highest paid players in the NBA next season. You have to look west to find out who's number one.
Shelvin Mack finds a home, Emeka Okafor remains a mystery and Andray Blatche and Jordan Crawford remain unemployed.
It's official: John Wall is back with Team USA. The Wizards point guard commented on the late-but-better-than-never invitation.
NBA teams often draft players with the intention of stashing them elsewhere. Perhaps even the D-League. The Thunder and first round pick Josh Huestis might be changing the model.
Assuming Jan Vesely remains overseas for the remainder of his NBA career, the ex-Wizard and former top 6 pick would join a rather dubious list.