- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Topic - Nick Saban
Alabama cornerback Eddie Jackson sustained a knee injury in practice that required surgery.
Alabama cornerback Eddie Jackson hurt his knee in practice.
Alabama coach Nick Saban says college athletes should have "a voice in what happens" to them during their careers, but he also wants to see some data on the actual value of an athletic scholarship.
Alabama defensive lineman Darren Lake will miss the rest of spring practice recovering from surgery on an injured pectoral muscle.
It has become an annual rite of spring for coach Nick Saban and Alabama's football team.
Round 1 in the fight over pace of play in college football goes to those who have the need for speed.
Alabama coach Nick Saban is adamant he didn't have a role in coming up with the proposed 10-second rule, but equally insistent that hurry-up offenses are indeed hazardous to defensive players' health.
A judge cited Alabama's "stand your ground" law Wednesday in throwing out a lawsuit against University of Alabama football coach Nick Saban's daughter, who was being sued by her sorority sister over a fight.
Nick Saban says he's getting into the car business.
Alabama has named Kevin Steele linebackers coach and put defensive coordinator Kirby Smart back in charge of the secondary.
Jake Coker is going from backing up Jameis Winston to trying to replace AJ McCarron. The former Florida State quarterback is transferring to Alabama and will be eligible to play next season.
Former Florida State quarterback Jacob Coker was in Tuscaloosa, Ala., on Saturday as he considers transferring to Alabama.
Alabama coach Nick Saban was asked about everything but the players he came to see in his annual visit to the Senior Bowl practice
Alabama hired former Southern California coach Lane Kiffin on Friday as its offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach.
Former Southern California coach Lane Kiffin is being considered by Alabama to replace offensive coordinator Doug Nussmeier, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press.
Saban says he's "confident Eddie will make a full recovery and be ready to go this fall."
Coach Nick Saban said Monday that an MRI showed ligament damage on Jackson's knee.