- US unemployment falls to 7 percent as 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
- Ex-Secret Service agent seeking Md. seat: Everyone’s a ‘de facto criminal’ now
- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Northern Colorado
Northern Colorado is a region in the northern portion of Colorado. It borders Northwestern Colorado, Northeastern Colorado, the north portion of Central Colorado, and the northwest state of Wyoming. Northern Colorado receives over 300 days of sunshine per year, and has a Semi-arid climate. However, the parts located in upper elevations of the Rocky Mountains receive 300 inches of snow per year and have an Alpine climate. Colorado University, Colorado State University, and University of Northern Colorado, are all located in Northern Colorado. - Source: Wikipedia
Voters in several rural Colorado counties will be asked whether they want to form a new state tentatively named Northern Colorado in the November election, a reaction to the Democrat-controlled state legislature's "war on rural Colorado."
Kemba Walker and his Connecticut teammates won't get much time to catch their breath before traveling to Washington, D.C., for their first NCAA tournament game against Bucknell.
Denver was one of at least a dozen cities where labor organizations hosted solidarity rallies Tuesday in support of Wisconsin's public-sector unions and against Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, who has proposed limiting their collective-bargaining rights and requiring members to contribute more to their pension and health care plans.