- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
Topic - Peter Waldron
Iowa State Sen. Kent Sorenson, former chief of staff Andy Parrish and another — an aide, Peter Waldron — are scheduled to appear before an Iowa Senate ethics panel and describe the alleged inappropriate payments: Mr. Parrish and Mr. Waldron say the campaign paid Mr. Sorenson $7,500 a month, Politico reported.
"Investigators came [and] interviewed me and are interviewing other staff members across the country," Peter Waldron, one of the former staffers, told the Daily Beast.