- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to Clinton, mascot claims
- Sarah Palin to campaign for Senate candidate Ben Sasse in Nebraska
- Boise business entices customers to come break stuff — ‘recreational destruction’
- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Peter Waldron
Iowa State Sen. Kent Sorenson, former chief of staff Andy Parrish and another — an aide, Peter Waldron — are scheduled to appear before an Iowa Senate ethics panel and describe the alleged inappropriate payments: Mr. Parrish and Mr. Waldron say the campaign paid Mr. Sorenson $7,500 a month, Politico reported.
"Investigators came [and] interviewed me and are interviewing other staff members across the country," Peter Waldron, one of the former staffers, told the Daily Beast.