- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Rex Harrison
Writing her first musical turned into a time machine for Cyndi Lauper.
"Lady and the Tramp," "Heaven Can Wait," "A Star Is Born" and "Gone With the Wind" are just some of the films perfect for a romantic evening this Feb. 14.
The eponymous good stuff was the all-purpose term Jennifer Grant's father, Cary, used to describe all the nice things that make up what the French like to call "douceur de vie" - sweetness of life - and certainly her memory of life with this extraordinarily devoted father and unusually civil and civilized man is a lovely distillation of her halcyon childhood and youth.