- ‘Optionally piloted’ Black Hawk helicopter clears tests; future missions to go ‘fully unmanned’
- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Robert Griffin Iii
With Jay Gruden in charge and no lingering questions about Robert Griffin III's health, the Redskins now know their roadmap to what they hope will be a return to the playoffs after a one-year absence.
What started as a casual Twitter conversation a month ago has morphed into a official role for RG3 at this weekend's NASCAR race.
20 Questions: The loss of London Fletcher to retirement creates quite a leadership void on the Redskins. Who will fill it? Tandler and Tarik look at the possibilities.
Griffin is scheduled to lead the field around for three parade laps on the 0.75-mile oval, and then to the start of the 400-lap race.
Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III will drive the pace car before Saturday night's NASCAR race at Richmond.
Robert Griffin III made an appearance at the annual White House Easter Egg Roll meeting President Obama.
Robert Griffin III and teammates had the opportunity to meet President Obama and the First Lady on Monday. How is the President? "A great guy," Griffin says.
Robert Griffin III was instrumental in recruiting DeSean Jackson to Washington. Now that he's here, RG3 can't wait to see what the WR will add to the Redskins' offense.
RG3 knows his way around a microphone. After the White House Easter Egg Roll, Griffin talked about everything from Barack Obama to the Wizards Game 1 victory.
Word is Robert Griffin III looks great in offseason workouts. What does it mean for this season?
Robert Griffin III and DeSean Jackson share a night out on the town by going to a restaurant in DC.
Many arguments can be made that former Redskins coach Mike Shanahan did the wrong thing while coaching Robert Griffin III. But a new charge has emerged.
Although the Redskins appear well-stocked at quarterback, things can change quickly in the NFL.
Robert Griffin III and a couple of guys named Jackson were among the Redskins the fans talked about most this week.
Wide receiver Andre Roberts didn't expect DeSean Jackson to fall into the Redskins' lap. Now he's left to wonder where he falls on the depth chart.
"A great guy," Griffin says.
"We had a great nucleus when Coach [Jay Gruden] got here, and he's done a great job adding guys to that puzzle," Griffin said. "Sky's the limit. But just like I told everybody else, we got to go do it. It's not really about talking about it. I can't really tell you what the biggest difference is going to be. We have to go show that. [But] I think we'll be a more efficient offense that goes out and scores points."