- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Robert Griffin Iii
What better way to show off the Baylor hoops team than by sending a jersey to the school's most famous alum, Robert Griffin III.
After announcing the Chris Baker re-signing, what moves does the Redskins front office have working next?
Former Redskins GM Charley Casserly thinks the Redskins will invest heavily--in both senses of the word--on the offensive line in free agency.
If the Redskins were to trade Kirk Cousins for a draft pick, that would leave the team in need of a backup. Here's a look at some of the free agents who might be a fit.
Brandin Cooks ran a blistering 4.33 seconds in the 40. How much will that help him in this week's mock draft?
We haven't heard from Robert Griffin III much this offseason so it was noteworthy when he spoke on TV briefly during a basketball game at Baylor.
With an injury history like Robert Griffin III and a backup that wants to be a starter in Kirk Cousins, could the Redskins select a QB in the 2014 NFL Draft?
Robert Griffin III tweeted props to Dale Earnhardt Jr. after the driver's Daytona 500 win.
Wide receiver is not one of the Redskins' biggest needs but they many want to take advantage of market conditions this year.
The Cleveland Browns' new coach Mike Pettine said Saturday his decision to hire Shanahan, the former Redskins offensive coordinator, for the same role on his coaching staff was not affected by the way the Redskins' season ended.
The relationship between a coach and a starting quarterback is critical to a team's success, but the way Gruden and Griffin interact early will be especially vital. The connection between Griffin and former coach Mike Shanahan fractured over the last year and is considered one of the larger reasons why Shanahan was fired on Dec. 30 after four seasons with the Redskins.
Need to Know: The Redskins have had some stellar performances in the last 20 year, here's a look at the five best.
Redskins head coach Jay Gruden says he believes Robert Griffin III will use his benching in 2013 as a learning experience and a source of motivation going forward.
Even though E.J. Biggers hadn't played safety since high school, the veteran cornerback embraced the challenge in 2013.
The cornerback, who had one of the best seasons of his 10-year career in 2013, is close to returning to the Redskins on a multi-year contract, a person involved in the process said Tuesday afternoon.