- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Super Bowl
San Francisco 49ers cornerback Chris Culliver is continuing his outreach to the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community more than a year after his anti-gay remarks leading up to the Super Bowl.
Officials say they have disciplined a New Jersey police officer for leaving his patrol car idling in his driveway for more than two hours during the Super Bowl.
Champ Bailey didn't get that Super Bowl ring with the Denver Broncos.
A convicted quadruple killer escaped from a Michigan prison for 24 hours last month primarily because guards didn't properly operate the motion-detector alarms at a gate the inmate pried open with scissors and a belt buckle, investigators concluded Thursday.
The Colts needed a linebacker. D'Qwell Jackson just wanted to play for a winner.
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel is exploring whether to add thousands of seats to Soldier Field.
The city of Glendale would get up to $2 million to pay security costs associated with next year's Super Bowl under a bill approved Wednesday by the Arizona House of Representatives.
There will soon be about 1,100 fewer places to buy batteries.
In what was considered the final formality for his return, Manning passed the exam as required by his contract that will pay him $20 million next season.
Texas right-hander Colby Lewis failed to get out of the first inning in his first start since having hip surgery in August, and the Rangers lost 6-5 to the Cleveland Indians on Monday.
A bat and a glove weren't too far away, and all the Seattle Seahawks quarterback wanted was to hear was Texas Rangers manager Ron Washington telling him to grab one and get ready.
The Arizona House of Representatives gave initial approval on Monday to a bill that would require the state to reimburse the city of Glendale for some public safety expenses following next year's Super Bowl.
Sixty touchdown passes. Fifteen wins. A fifth MVP trophy.
Russell Wilson has enjoyed spending time with the Texas Rangers. Yet the Seattle Seahawks are never far from the young quarterback's mind.
The Seattle Seahawks stunned the world in Super Bowl XLVIII by not only beating the slightly favored Denver Broncos, but also by destroying them. After the 43-8 win gave the team its first Super Bowl victory, Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson led fellow Christians on both sides of the game in prayer giving glory to God. After praying, Mr. Wilson got on stage in front of millions of fans and praised God for the win.