- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Taylor Swift
A New York daily newspaper may have reported that disgraced and failed New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner was a top considered choice for a new WABC radio show, but Cumulus Media couldn't be clearer in denying interest.
Rapper Kanye West is done with President Obama.
The entertainer of the year trophy at the Country Music Association Awards is one of the most coveted honors in the genre, but sometimes it's OK to lose — like, say, when George Strait is a nominee.
NEW YORK | Sean Combs' Revolt channel launched with a nod to big dreams and its founder's musical past, bringing a new outlet for music to television.
Taylor Swift opened her $4 million Taylor Swift Education Center at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on Saturday morning, and will accept her record sixth songwriter-artist of the year award from Nashville Songwriters Association International on Sunday.
Taylor Swift and Kacey Musgraves are the top nominees for the Country Music Association Awards, signaling something of a left turn for the usually traditional organization.
Miley Cyrus' foam finger, Lady Gaga's thong, Taylor Swift's mean streak and the look on Rihanna's face while Drake performed will surely be remembered, but these MTV Video Music Awards belonged to Justin Timberlake.
Another day, another domination for Taylor Swift: She was the red-hot winner Sunday at the Billboard Music Awards.
"Mad Men" star Jon Hamm is going mad over Justin Timberlake's suit and tie _ the song and the singer's style.
"Mad Men" star Jon Hamm is going mad over Justin Timberlake's suit and tie — the song and the singer's style.
The Hollywood Reporter's list of its 10 best stories of the week:
Taylor Swift has visited a young cancer patient in Nebraska.
iTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending Feb. 25, 2013
British music put on a brash, confident show at the Brit Awards on Wednesday, celebrating a resurgent industry whose bands and artists are topping charts around the globe.
British music put on a confident show at the Brit Awards on Wednesday, celebrating a resurgent industry whose bands and artists are topping charts around the world.
Taylor Swift announces the award for favorite male artist - pop/rock at the American Music Awards at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Sunday, Nov. 24, 2013, in Los Angeles.
But a vengeful Swift managed to take the spotlight from both after appearing to utter an expletive to Selena Gomez when One Direction and rumored former love interest Harry Styles appeared at Sunday night's award show — a moment that lit up Twitter and was memorialized immediately in a GIF online.