- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - NHL
Unlike last season, this year's Hart Trophy race will be a lot like the NHL's scoring race. A runaway.
The Boston Bruins' rink is 200 feet long by 85 feet wide, just like all the others in the NHL.
Bruins defenseman Zdeno Chara is a mountain of a man, but is he the best of the bunch on the blue line?
For just the second time in NHL history, two teams with at least 107 points will meet in Round 1 of the Stanley Cup Playoffs.
The Boston Bruins won the Presidents' Trophy by leading the NHL with 117 points.
Ted Leonsis is spending this week evaluating whether the Capitals should move forward with or without George McPhee and Adam Oates.
The Columbus Blue Jackets don't mind all the doubters.
When an organization comes so close, so many times – four Game 7 losses at home in six years and another on the road - it's easy to pin the blame on small things. The Caps can't do that this time. For the first time since 2007, Washington won't even be a part of the NHL's postseason party.
A capsule look at the first round of the NHL playoffs:
Another group of former NHL players has joined the fight for compensation for head injuries they say they incurred while playing, while at the same time targeting the violence of the game that they believe brought about those injuries.
NHL draft lottery losers last year, the Florida Panthers had their number come up this year.
The Boston Bruins had the NHL's best record, allowed the second fewest goals and scored the third most.
Adam Oates says he's trying not to worry about whether he will return for a third season behind the Capitals' bench.
Cheering fans stood and waved gold and black towels as the Boston Bruins claimed the Presidents' Trophy for the NHL's best regular-season record.
The Capitals are facing quite a few decisions after missing the playoffs for the first time in seven years.