- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - The Weekly Standard
Vice President Joseph R. Biden suggested Wednesday to a crowd gathered at the Bombay Stock Exchange that his ancestry may in fact include Indian blood.
Trustees at Indiana University reported this week that a study on how to properly use condoms had been completed — and that funding for the research had come from federal stimulus dollars, to the tune of $423,500.
A lobbyist for Planned Parenthood told Florida lawmakers this week that what doctors do with babies who were supposed to be aborted but were instead born alive is the doctors' business — suggesting killing was okay.
First lady Michelle Obama and Secretary of State John F. Kerry are set to bestow Thursday an award of courage on a young Egyptian girl who exposed the country's practice of subjecting females to virginity tests.
The Obama administration reversed course Thursday and said it no longer would give a prestigious international women's award to an Egyptian political activist after she was accused of posting anti-Semitic and pro-terrorist comments on Twitter.
The U.S. State Department is going hip-hop. The department's Bureau of Educations and Cultural Affairs said it's sending the San Francisco-based hip hop group, Audiopharmacy, on a Southeast Asia and Pacific tour, as part the federal agency's American Music Abroad program.