- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Twitter
Kentucky's House speaker says someone hacked into his Twitter account to post inflammatory comments about U.S. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.
The "I Am Alive" app, created by a Lebanese student studying abroad who had grown weary of worrying about friends and family in her home country, has caught on with a much wider audience.
Police officers trying to find out who was behind a fake Twitter account set up in the name of Peoria's mayor have raided a home, seizing computers and phones and hauling several people in to be questioned.
Epke Udoh will leave one positive lasting impression from this dreary season for the Milwaukee Bucks, and it has nothing to do with basketball.
Many Muslims view the "Muslim airplane tweet” episode as one of the most well-publicized, but least discussed, instances of Islamophobia in recent history.
US Airways has apologized several times for sending out a tweet that included a pornographic picture of a woman engaged in a sexual act with a Boeing 777 model — a very embarrassing response to a female customer who complained about a delayed flight.
Royal Oak police investigators are trying to determine who set up a fake account in the department's name on Twitter.
What seemed to be a Ryan Hunter-Reay runaway took a strange and sudden turn on the streets of Long Beach, where tempers flared long after Mike Conway took a surprising win.
Social media envy is driving consumerism in ways never seen before. Fame and fortune have replaced faith and family as the core of the American Dream, according to research by marketing firm JWT.
Atletico Paranaense has released former Brazil striker Adriano after just four games, dealing a blow to the striker's ambitious hopes of returning to top form and playing in the World Cup this year.
Dez Wells took to Twitter on Wednesday afternoon to show his support for Derrick Gordon, the first openly gay D-I college basketball player.
As Twitter looks to broaden its appeal beyond its 241 million users, the company is introducing a redesign of profile pages that includes bigger photos, more user controls and a distinct resemblance to Facebook.
A new study suggests Twitter is leading to divorce and infidelity. But is that completely accurate?
Students from around the nation have been taking to Twitter and other social media sites to post snapshot photos of their meager lunches — in some cases, a sad-looking sandwich with a carton of milk — and say to the first lady: Thanks a lot, Michelle Obama, for the rations.